Chapter 35

Julia sat as Alexander went to the kitchen. He came back, and he had a water bottle. He held it out for her to take.

"Drink it."

Julia grabbed the bottle and began drinking. She then stopped.

"All of it."

Julia wanted to refuse, but his voice was making her a bit frightened. She was maybe overthinking it.

When she finished, Julia stood up and began making her way to their room. How she hated these shitty stairs.

She got to their room, undressed,  finished showering, and changed into her pajamas.

Julia got a bit of a fright when Alexander was lying on the bed, was he waiting for her to come back?

She climbed on the bed and went under the covers hoping that he would not say a word,

"Are you that pissed at me?"

"I don't want to talk."

"We have to at some point, the gala is coming soon."

"And?"

"People can tell when one is fuming, it will raise suspicions."

"Aren't couples not allowed to have arguments?"

"We can't if I have to get this deal."

Julia nodded, this would help her father too, "Don't worry I'm a great actress."

"Do you have to act?"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Can't we just go and be actually happy."

"We would have been if you and Ava weren't pieces of shit.

"I get that but how long are you going to throw this tantrum?"

She could tell that he was irritated with her, the nerve that he had.

"Not you coming at me, if I did that to you, you would not stand for it."

"I get it, we tricked you and should not have but this deal was needed, the companies can now last for five years. I did this for us."

"Well, I'm glad that you got what you wanted."

"You mean us?"

"Fine then us, so excited for us to be married for five long beautiful years."

"Your attitude is pissing me off."

Julia sat up and was on top of him, she did what he always did to her, "What did you say to me?"

She thought he would be intimidated but he held her hips, pulled her more to his member and grinned,

"I like this role play."

Julia sighed, this one she had lost, when she tried to get off him, his hands were still around her waist, which held her in place.

"I can't move."

"Where are you going?"

"Back to my side."

"I like it better when you're on top of me."

"Of course you would."

"You're the one that started it."

"I know that but you can now let go of me."

He grinned, "Why are you then blushing so hard?"

"That does not mean anything, and has nothing to do with anything that is relevant."

"Yes, it does."

"I realized that this is not the best idea."

"But I beg to differ." He teased her.

"Remove your hands off me right now!"

"But we are just gett..........."

"NOW!"

He let go of her waist, and Julia immediately went back to her side, and she felt flustered.

Alexander scoffed,

"You are all bluff."

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava

Facebook: taniashava (For updates and if you have any questions for me. 

I will see you all in the next chapter :)