Chapter 18

Mya POV:

So the sleepover was a success everyone had fun and was very much on everyone's snap and insta story. I would definitely do it again but no time soon because I never want to have to feed more than 4 people all at once again. It really gave lunch lady at an elementary school low key plus my wallet is crying for help. Mom and Pops came back and they were shocked the house didn't look like a hot mess, they really have no faith in me. I don't think I got enough sleep either because after they left Paige stayed over and I thought we were going to do a little some some but NO. We went straight to bed, I didn't think we were going to go straight to bed like that- maybe next time.

I was very busy today, I did some heavy school work. Went to the public gym for the first time this month didn't really like all the people being there so I think I'm just going to stick to the gym we have at the volleyball center. I don't know why I thought I could go to the public gym. It is still pretty early so of course the Italian in me called for me to cook something. I'm lowkey becoming an early bird usually I'll get out of bed wanting to cry but now I'm just a little sad. Progress!

All this cooking I've been doing I should be on chopped or something. I wonder if they'd pay me to be on the show I could use the cash... nahhh I couldn't.

I'm making some strawberry waffles, since my hungry giant parents are here I guess I'll make some for them. Damn I am so good to them. I should be doing this for dad anyway since he got me the job interview that I should be taking... tomorrow? I'll have to check up on that.

I finish up on the waffles and put them in a stack on a plate. I walk to my parent's door and knock, I learned my lesson last time I just walked in... ughh. "Excuse me sir and maam your breakfast is ready" I say in a British accent

"We'll be right out daughter" I hear mom say in a British accent as well. I love how they go along with my shaniagans

I get the syrup and peanut butter out of the pantry and place it on the table. Don't turn your nose up at the peanut butter trust it's not for me. Those old people I live with would eat anything with peanut butter on it knowing that shit would upset their stomach with strawberry waffles.

I sit at the table with my food, I bow my head and pray over the food for me and my parents, and begin to eat. Me personally I like to have my phone at the table while I eat it just so I'm not eating in silence.

I start to scroll on tiktok and I see a Paige edit. They edited her to that one sound "I told if she loved me she would get my name tatted on her booty" I think it's booty? Idk but whewww. It really got me thinking damn that's my girlfriend like whatttt.

I mean while I'm watching one edit why not watch more. I click the her hashtag and boy does she have edits of her ?! They are all so good wow. I wonder if she sees all of this. Wait. Do I have these many edits? I doubt it but I lowkey want to see I would probably get freaked out so let's not. But back to the edits these mfs are goodddd.

As I'm watching the videos I hear steps behind and it's a voice.

"Whatca watching there mya?" I him say behind me

I slap my phone down on the table and give him the quick side eye. Little did I know that, I didn't turn off my phone but I swiped up to the next video. "What are you talking about" I say them hearing Me U and Hennessy playing in the background. Damn why did I have to stop on that edit. I slap my hand on my head.

"Mya Christine Auriemma are you watching fan edits of your girlfriend?!?" He says laughing

"Full name is kind of dramatic don't you think?" I say trying to change the subject.