Chapter 3.

Words Count: 950+

______________________________________

I read the whole book. I got how to gain powers it's just all about concentration.

Not that I have tried but I hope its just as easy as it sounds.

Anyway, Today was the first day in the Academy.

I wore the uniform it was quite decent.

A white shirt with a red tie, grey blazer and a black skirt reaching till the knees and for the Elites the cloak as well.

I looked at my atire. Goddammit! So cool!

When we were going to leave Charles came in from the entrance of the bunker.

So he doesn't live here?

Charles: Good thing you did not leave.

He said to me.

He gave me a steel band type thing.

Ashley: What is this?

I saw that everyone wore that band except Charles Of course.

Charles: This is a power control band once you wear it you cannot remove it until I do, I control it with a remote. It is given so as that the Elites don't misuse their powers on anyone in the Academy or outside.

I nodded understanding.

I then left with the girls. We had to take a whole turn to go through the entrance so people won't have any suspicions that we live behind the Academy.

The Academy was quite big. It had many buildings because the Academy consisted of school, college and University all under one premises.

There were many students.

As soon as we followed by the guys entered the Academy all the eyes were on us.

I don't like being the centre of attention so it was quite awkward for me.

But God there were so many handsome guys I could just die.

We walked in.

Stacey: Ashley you already have your schedule don't you?

Ashley: Yes I do!

Max: You will have classes with Eric as he is in the same class as you we will be in different classes.

You nodded.

James: Oh bad luck I can't be with the pretty lady.

Kathie: Shut up and come with me you moron we have classes.

She said pulling him with his ears.

Soon Stacey and Max left too.

It was quite awkward now.....

Eric just put on his earphones and started walking towards the classroom.

Ashley: Hey-y wait for me!

I ran behind him saying that.

How more bad can my luck be? I have all my classes with him.

As I followed him, we soon reached the classroom.

Oh God. There were even special seats for the Elites. At the last coushony comfy seats, there were two one for me and one for Eric.

He quietly went and sat on his one.