Chapter 1.

Words Count: 1030+

______________________________________

Ashley's (Your) POV:

I was walking through the school door at 8 pm.

You ask why?

It was the 3rd last day of summer break and I had just moved to San Diego in Southern California a few days ago.

Alone? Yeah.

You just left the Dean's office after paying the fees for your studies in the school ' Star Academy '.

You paid the fees with the money your uncle had left you before dieing.

You took the materials from him for the school days and were walking through the school doors touring the classrooms all by yourself.

Suddenly loud screech noises were heard by you.

Ashley: God what's this noise?

You covered your ears because of the pain the screech noises were giving you.

The voice continued,

You started following the noise.

You then came across the exit while following the noise.

You kept following and ended up at the back of the Academy.

There was nothing there, you were about to leave when the screeches again started and you covered your ears.

You then saw a ray of light.

You went nearer and saw a basement type thing.

There were stairs there.

Ashley mind: Should I go?

The screeches were now hurting you badly as you covered your ears again.

Ashley mind: Yep. Definitely.

Ofcourse my stupid curious mind.

You slowly started climbing down the stairs there was a living room the noise was coming from inside so you went deeper and came across a room with a big door.

You opened it and saw 3 boys, 2 girls and an old man not too old like in his 30s with a bright head ( I mean no hair ).

Ashley: Hey You don't know who I am but could you please lower the volume of that radio it is really hurting my ears.

You said to them who were looking at the radio in the table but now looking at you hella shocked. Like they have literally seen a ghost.

??: Who are you?

The man asked

Ashley: Umm I am Ashley Greywood.

?.?: You can hear that?

You were a bit confused with her question so as to why she was asking that bit you reluctantly replied a 'yes'

?..?: You have super powers!

You were shocked

Ashley: What?

One of the girls made you sit on a chair and gave you a glass of water

??: Let me explain. The noise you heard now can only be heard by people who have superpowers.

You spit the water which was in your mouth