CHAPTER 10

ASIEL'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~DREAM~~~~~~~~

"Brother, are you happy now?" Ah, Jin-Ah. How I miss your face, your smile is still as beautiful as before. Full of life.

  "Ah you're alive" I can't believe it. How I miss them. It is not only Jin-Ah but also everyone that I love.

They are all here ,smiling like everything is okay. Like they are still with me. How I crave to have them again but I know it is impossible. It is not an accident or even war that takes them to me but the time itself.

  I, an immortal, can't live my life with them forever and it is just normal for them to die and outlive me since they are just a mortal. But, I'm happy to know that they live their life in fullest. That is the only thing I can ask them before they leave me too.

"Asiel, are you happy with your new life?" Now, it is my new family.

I looked at them and Sung Jin-Woo's love ones. It is.....it is okay for me to be happy when I still feel like I still don't belong here. But I am happy, I am happy and felt the love that I thought that I am tired of. So with great guilt in my heart I smiled at them and for the first time, even though it is just a dream I cried my heart.

"I want to be happy, I know I am selfish but can I be happy with this new family I have without feeling like I am replacing you all? Can I live as Asiel the third prince and not as Sung Jin-Woo or the Shadow Monarch? Am I even allowed to feel happy?" I cried and said what my heart was yelling for.

  All the guild just gone when they smile at me like it is normal. I felt their arms hugging, protecting and comforting me with all my worries in this new world.

"You can, you deserve it son. You deserve to be treasured and love as you are" my mom said. Making me cry harder and hug them back.

For once I want to feel them again, just this one let me have it.
_______________

  I can hear small voices that are talking about something. I felt weak but it's not the worst thing I felt before. I tried to look at them and breathe in relief when I saw everyone except Lucas.

  Now, I remember that Lucas proudly betrayed us for his own life. What an asshole he is, I close my eyes again trying to relax my whole body. I can feel my shadow that is vibrating like they are welcoming in a living world hahaha.

  Speaking of shadow, I remember that I summon Beru and Task but I don't think I give order to Task what he should do after eliminating the enemy. I immediately open my eyes and look at Beru who's still helping me to absorb the mana in a bracelet.

"Where's Task?" I asked him in a whisper.

  "Task already retreat in your shadow my Liege" Beru answer make me relief.

I thought he do something stupid again. I am lucky that I have Beru and Igris that will control them. I humm in satisfactory before smiling.

"Good job you both" I praise them.

"How do you now, my liege"

  "I feel tired, maybe because I drained my mana. Hmm, I should fix this problem as soon as possible" I should've known that my weak body will become a nuisance in the future.

  I become careless and fool of myself. I become arrogant that no one can harm me since I am royalty and have my shadow with me that will always by my side. Now I saw the consequences of my arrogance and careless with this dungeon.