CHAPTER 4

Asiel is training with his dual swords that the king gifts to him after he agrees to let him take the test. While training he's like dancing in a rhythm on how graceful and elegant his moves are yet so dangerous. His previous skills are still there just needed to adjust in a new body.

  Every attacks produce lightning that makes his attack more dangerously and deathly for his opponent. A man in his early twenties is already having a hard time blocking and dodging the Prince attack with great difficulty.

  Whoever said that the youngest prince is weak is a f*cking liar. How can a weak person have this strength and skills and he is also an omega in this case. What the hell does the royal family are teaching to him.

  Carl Alfonso think, an AA-class augmenter light yellow stage with wind-attribute specialized in dual swords and beta,  while avoiding the prince attacks. Sweats are dripping all over his body knowing that one wrong move and he will die. He knows that Prince Asiel doesn't have any intentions on hurting him but you can easily forget that when the Prince trains this intense.

   In addition to those crazy moves of the Prince is his eyes that glow brightly in a calculative way. It's like the Prince moves are all calculated added to his confidence in his skills and plan. What a monster does the royal family produce and they are hiding him for so long.

  Carl can't help but think of the possible reason why the royal family is hiding him and his abilities. It's just the sword, how about his mana and attributes. How powerful would the prince if he fight with his full strength. Skills, ability, mana and attributes in addition to his mana beast that the prince always carries.

  Can Carl last long against the prince before he died or badly injure. Just thinking about it brought fear to his heart.

  Meanwhile, Asiel is getting more excited imagining all the monsters he can fight and kill when he becomes an adventurer. To his excitement he forgot that he is only fighting an ordinary man.

  Speaking of man, he is very disappointed in the man's performance. Carl can't teach him anything it's quite the opposite since the man learn something new thanks to him. Asiel doesn't know if this is the strongest Carl can do or an AA-class since the only adventurer he meets is Carl so he can't compare him to anyone.

Thinking about it, is he really an AA-class. I'm disappointed that he can't even keep up with me. Even my soldiers can do better than he can do and I'm even speaking about the lower one and not the general or knight.

  He still continue his attacks for a few more minutes before stoping, giving a break to Carl since he looks like he will collapse..... I mean literally collapsed. What a weak man. Asiel shakes is head in dismay and start leaving the training ground.

  "By the way, I'm going to take the test tomorrow so be in time" he coldly said to the man who can't even answer him.

  Asiel rolled his eyes before leaving the ground. I run across Curtis in his training suit. He smile to Curtis that smile back at him but never hug like him like usual.

  "How's the teach... I heard he is strong and skillful" Curtis asked still ignorant on how discontented he is to the man.

  "It's fine, Carl can keep up to just fine but I doubt he can teach me anything. I prefer to watch you more in honestly" he answered, Asiel can see the twitch in Curtis lips before he sigh.

  "Where did you even learn your skill really, I also want to learn it"

  "I can let you have Igris for a while to teach you about sword techniques" Asiel offered still smiling at him.