CHAPTER 9

ASIEL'S POV

  F*cking sh*t, how this little adventure of mine got worse. I really should listen to my instincts as a hunter in my previous life. But no, because of my little f*cking promise to at least help and make them leave this godd*mn*t dungeon I wouldn't in this situation where I am fighting this endless vines that came from nowhere.

  "Lucas, be useful and use your fire" I annoyingly said to him while cutting all the vines that attacking me.

  They are just doing fine but the thing that I am worried about is Kriol that is missing. I just wish that he is still alive or for heaven sake breathing. Lucas cast a spell but it didn't even do anything but burn and return to normal. Like no matter how many times we cut the vines or burn it, it will grow back and attack as more.

  I really miss Tusk in this kind of situation where he can just use a powerful spell to eliminate the enemy. And in this kind of situation I really want to curse for being an omega who can't even handle my whole mana as Sung Jin-Woo.

I watch them fight and do anything, everything to know the weakness of these vines yet it does nothing. It is a plant  type so what.....vines.....vines.....fog. Freaking stupid....the vines absorb the water in fog to regenerate every time that we cut or burn it.

  "Do something about the fog" I yell at them and I freaking wish that they do it immediately.

  I'm still focused on cutting these vines when I hear something. I wanted to shout at them when I noticed that they were doing nothing and just looking at something. I followed their gaze and a grin almost plaster on my lips when I saw something crazy.

Hell, when I asked for adventure, I never asked for something like this. I only saw it once in the library, an elderwood guardian. A legendary beast who can destroy a whole kingdom with its power. I thought it was only a legend, a story, something to scare the children to sleep early.

  So why....why is there a f*cking Elderwood here. I want to summon my shadow and fight this beast since I know how excited they are for an action but I can't... I really can't even though I wanted to. With my body that is so weak, I can't imagine how this fragile body of mine will sustain and give the needed mana to summon my shadows.

F*cking great. F*ck this adventure that I wanted and wished for.

_______________________________
ARTHUR'S POV

  Most of us lost our mind when we saw the Elderwood guardian in front of us. Sh*t how are we going to kill this beast, are we really going to die. But the prince is here, with his summon we can survive......but he just f*cking healed Brald and I don't know if he can summon that monster again...or anything.

  I looked at the prince who was shaking, biting his lips. So....so he can summon but why is he  hesitating right now. In this situation we really need all the help we can have.....f*cking shit I hope that he is going to help when the situation gets worse.

  "K-Kriol" someone muttered to make me look at the Elderwood....In its chest part I saw Kriol who lost his mind.

  I froze in my place on what I am seeing right now. This is a f*cking mess, I also need to protect them, thanks for fucking mercy since I don't need to look after the prince.

It started to move when I heard Reginald shout Kriol's name and started to use his mana to make him stronger and just f*cking attacked the beast. Totally losing his sanity seeing his friend in this state, I tried to stop him but only got thrown with his attribute.

His whole body started to have rocks like a coat in his whole body. I would approve it if only he is not losing his mind right now and thinking rationally. When he moved towards the beast I tried to follow him again when a hand held my wrist stopping me from following him.