CHAPTER -5🥂

HIGHSCHOOL

AMELIA'S POV

Today is our first day of highschool.
Yes I said our because I am right now waiting for my best friend to pick me up .
Ever since middle school my life has been a blast . I have had friends ....just like I wanted a real tight group of MY PEOPLE.

As much fun as this is I hate waiting here in front of my house for her to pick me .
Ananda has been my  best friend since her first day at my school. She's amazing. I can't believe I ever had doubts about her and my friendship .

There are still some things about her that bother me like she never lets us visit her at her house , she keeps dodging the questions about her family, how I never knew she had a sister untill yesterday when I called her and the phone was answered by her sister , also she acts weird whenever Nick is around. Everyone tells me she has a thing for Nick but I don't believe rumours. I will only believe it when Amanda herself tells me that.

But I totally ship her and Nick. They would be cute together.. but it'll hurt to be third wheeling.

" Hey! Sorry I am late, won't happen again I promise" Amanda says getting out of her car. Yes she has a car and I don't even know how to drive. My mom's too scared to let me learn how to drive.

" Yeah yeah that's what she says every time . Why are you getting out we have to get going Manda,.." I say walking towards passanger seat . What can I say I am a passenger princess .

" I haven't had breakfast. I am not gonna starve to death while driving to that hell hole you refer to as highschool. " She says getting into my house like she owns it.
Great now I have to wait in the car.
Ughhhh if I only knew how to drive a fucking car.

Manda and my mom are close . Like really close . As close as I hate to say it but she's my mom's best friend more than mine.

When Amanda first visited my house she was so nervous as she was used to un-interactive parents as she says it .
I knew she would be happy to meet my mum . My mom instantly approved of our friendship and as the time went by she and Amanda clicked.

" Sheila is amazing . I am telling you. She cooks so well . I love her . " Amanda says rushing out of my house carrying a small box having food . I bet mom knew this would happen so she packed her food otherwise we would be late.

" Drive you bitch ! We're so late." I yell at her
" Geez relax ! We have to pick up Rachy poo " Amanda says and connects her phone to the speakers.

" We are officially late for our first day. C'mon Manda we could have made an impression if you weren't so late. I even dressed up today you know. " I say as I open the food she got from my house.
We're foodies what can I say .

" That's mine !" Amanda tries to stop me while driving.

" Keep driving if you don't want a lecture on being late . These are good by the way. My mom never gave me such good food . "
I say completely ignoring her. She lets out a groan and some words along fuck you but I don't care.

We're headed towards Rachel's house with emenim on the speakers. Me and Rachel are still the same ... like we are friends and we would do anything for each other but at the  same time we don't give a flying fuck about one another.

I don't know but it's kind of a frenemy situation here.

Anyways we're here in her driveway .
Amanda and Rachel are not as tight as they were in middle school. Through our last semester they became distant as Rachel has a strict family... especially her older brother. She doesn't really like going out but Amanda on the other hand hates being cooped up in a place. I am fine with both really.

So me and Amanda spent all our holidays even some school nights hanging out at different spots throughout the town . We literally were together the whole day. I think that's the reason Rachel doesn't get along with me . I didn't come between them on purpose it just happened.

The car starts all of sudden bringing me out of my thoughts. I notice Rachel in backseat . She looks good...like really good.
She's short but cute , she dresses even cute I envy her for those cute clothes she has .
She has got not alot of curves but just enough to look cute .

Amanda is more like a zero figure . She's just slim but perfect kinda slim . I like her bod because well who doesn't.

I am alot more curvier than those two. I am not exactly slim but not over weight either . I was kinda over weight in middle school but all the roaming around the town on bicycles with Amanda just made me loose that . I am not really complaining.

Three of us reach school. The first class is about to end so we stay in the parking lot as if we go in now there is gonna be detention.

" Where's Nick? " Amanda asks me

" He's at his grandparents house.
Apparently he likes it too much there so he's gonna come back a week later "  I say looking at my Instagram.

" Poor Manda is missing lover boy" Rachel says
The only thing we get along on is teasing our best friend.

" Aww Manda...you could call him you know. Let him know how much you miss him " I say making heart eyes.

" Nicky!! Was that what she said when she missed him and was drunk " Rachel says  laughing

" Ohh god that never happened stop making things up Rachy poo " Amanda says frustrated.

" Yeah but it's gonna happen soon enough if you don't confess " Rachel says and I hi-fi her

" You both seriously have to stop with this nonsense . I have told you I don't like him . I mean I do but just as friend nothing more. So please stop it . " Amanda says frustrated

" You stop with that nickname first" Rachel lets out.

" Never gonna happen bestie "

" You have your answer bestie"

" Bitch"

" Slut"

" Whore "

" Prick "

" Rachy poo"

" Ohh god shut up both of you " I say .

" That definitely rhymed " Rachel says.

We are laughing like  gorillas now.

All through this we're suddely pulled by two knocks on our window.
I turn to see who is it.

Shit! Here goes nothing.

Author's note

This is the first story I am writing.
Please give it a read. Criticism is appreciated in the comments but don't put any spoilers.
Bye  ♥️