CHAPTER-4🥂

Amelia's pov

After I finished lunch with Nicholas we headed towards the building to get to our next classes in time .
I saw Amanda and Rachel with some boys from my school. I don't know their names but they are familiar faces.

" Do you want to meet my friends? " I ask Nicholas hoping he would say yes so they all can get along 

" I am not sure if they would like me Amy, but if you want you can introduce me ." Nick says a bit hesitant.
I asure him that everything's gonna be fine and we all can get along.

" Hey Amanda ! Rachel!" I say as we reach near them.

Nicholas , apparently knew the boys already so they did a fist bump.

" This is my best friend Nicholas . The one who destroyed your sand castle on the beach " I say amused at the memory

" Hello girls. I am sorry for the sand castle........" Nick paused at the end for Amanda's name. She wasn't responding...does she not like him already? He isn't that bad and it was just a sand castle years ago that she's pissed over,...

" Amanda. I am sorry I zoned out " she says awkwardly.

" Its fine Manda... I am Rachel " her friend introduces

" These are Asher and chase " Nicholas lets me know by whispering in my ears.
" Thanks .. I would look like a complete fool if I asked the names " I whisper back and chuckle.

Author's pov

And thats how the group was made .
That day when they first talked they never really thought if this would turn into a group of people who became family.

Amelia never expected that these people she just got to know will be her whole life by the end of middle school.

Nicholas never thought that he would like sharing Amelia with the group.

Patrick and Jake soon joined... courtesy of Nicholas offcourse. They loved Amelia as a sister already but never really talked to her. She always wished they would be her friends but Nicholas was a possessive one .

Soon Rachel started getting along with Amelia. She although never showed affection as Amanda did through her words and hugs but she loved Amelia.

Amelia always wondered what was wrong with Rachel but let it slide thinking that it was her own way of friendship.

Asher had always had a liking for Amelia not in a romantic way but in a friendly way. He always wanted to be her best friend. He despised Nicholas for it.
Now when he's getting her friendship he's really happy and excited.

Asher seemed interested in Amanda.
She was something else he thought as he got to know her.

Amanda was really happy with the group. She finally got her kind of people at her new school. She just wished she could share it with her parents but her household didn't offer such luxury to her.

Amelia ran towards her mom after school. Told her about her new friends. Her mother was happy but slightly worried about how her daughter would turn out ? What if the girls aren't as studious as her daughter? What if the boys make a negative impact? What if highschool changes her daughter?

So many what if's were running through her head but she just hoped for the best.

Nicholas told his parents about the girls . They were happy. They told him to invite everyone to their pool house in the next break.
"I don't know if they like me as much as I like them. If the friendship goes on that long I'll surely invite mom." He told his mother.

Rachel got home and immediately called her cousin who was her age. She was close with her even more than Amanda.
They were separated when they started middle school as her cousin moved to some other state.

" I wish you could be here. Amanda helped us make friends. I have a good feeling about this " she says on the call

" I'll see if I can get my daddy to transfer me there. I say this to him every semester so why not try now." Her cousin lets out.

" You're amazing Mary . I hope you get here for highschool." Rachel says.

Mariana , her cousin does everything she can and gets her dad convinced.

Throughout the middle school the group goes on tight. This unexpected friendship brings them closer. They don't even realise when they all become family to eachother.
They meet eachother's families and soon all the parents fall in love with the kids .

Amelia's mom's worries fly away as she meets the girls. She loves them .
Rachel's mom treats them as their own.

Seeing all the parents Amanda gets sad as her parents are always busy fighting. They never met her friends. When she thought of bringing them home her mother refused because they never know how her father will react to it. He was a toxic man .

All through the middle school Nicholas's feelings never change but only grows . As he watches Amelia grow more girly around the girls he can't help but admire her .

Asher develops feelings for Amanda but Amanda can't stop obsessing over Nicholas .

Soon comes the highschool
Maybe there will be addition or subtraction to the group.
Or maybe there will be both ....
There can be relationships or
Heartbreaks
The kids never expected all these and were not ready but life takes turns and maybe they'll survive but what if their friendship doesn't ?
Let's hope it does .

Author's note

This is the first story I am writing.
Please give it a read. Criticism is appreciated in the comments but don't put any spoilers.
Bye  ♥️