Chapter 5: Cafeteria Kerfuffle

Hey everyone, so it's finally time to reveal the special Pokemon you'll eventually have.

So far, no one guessed right, which is okay cause I can't give you anything if you did guess right.

But anyway, here it is.

Yep, a Shiny Koraidon.

It's the second more aggressive one that killed Professor Sada.

Yeah the reason for it's more aggressive nature here is because it's a Shiny, it having rare colors led to it being extremely prideful and looking down on Juliana's Koraidon.

Anyway, onto the next chapter.
_______________________________________

"Damn it!" You yelled as you, Juliana and Nemona made your way through the halls of Naranja Academy.

All 3 of you had just received a thorough scolding from Ms Tyme and Director Clavell.

And of course, all of your parents were called.

Clavell told Juliana even though she was a new student she'd be treated no differently.

This sucked, especially for you.

You knew Nemona's parents aren't at home much so she'd probably receive little to no recompense for this.

You didn't know a thing Juliana's mom, but you were 100% sure she was nowhere near as bad as your mother.

You like to think you're a brave person, you wouldn't ever run from any challenge.

But you weren't ashamed to admit you feared your mother.

That woman...when she was angry, you were certain even the Nightmares Darkrai could give someone would be a more pleasant experience than facing her.

And now when the weekends come and you go visit her, you'd have to face her Wrath.

And you couldn't not go visit her either cause if you didn't then she'd come visit you herself.

And the moment you let everyone see you get beaten by your mom is the day Lechonks fly.

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE BRING UP FLYING TERA LECHONK!

THOSE DON'T COUNT AND YOU KNOW IT!

"First day and I got in trouble." Juliana groaned with a sigh.

"Yeah sorry guys." Nemona said with a nervous smile as she rubbed the back of her head. "I'm the student council president, I should have stopped that fight instead of encouraging it."

"You really bring out the worst in me." Juliana stated glaring at you and you glared right back.

"I could say the same for you ya Bland Broad." You stated in return before groaning.