Chapter 3: Shiny Stars

Here's the next chapter guys, hope you like it.

Also, concerning the uniforms that students have to wear at Naranja Academy.

I'm sure us as the Reader wouldn't want to put on those dorky things.

So we won't.

I don't see a reason not to, since Penny doesn't wear her uniform at school.

It could be a modified school uniform, but it doesn't look one bit like those uniforms so I don't know, but I'm sure you guys don't mind us not wearing those things.
_______________________________________

You stood outside the gates of Mesagoza City, a hub of Trainers and common people and directly in the middle of the city was Naranja Academy.

You looked around to make sure no one was around and took out a Pokeball and opened it.

From it popped Quaxly, a look of shame on it's face as you glared down at it while crossing your arms.

The Little Duckling Pokemon braced itself for anything that may come, a beating or a scolding.

It closed it's eyes and stiffened up in fear as you kept gazing down at it and uncrossed your arms letting them rest by your side.

"We lost." You said lowly clenching both your hands into fists. "I hate losing."

The scared Quaxly shrunk down at your voice fully expecting you to blame it and even abandon it for the loss.

"And to make it worse, it was against a newbie and a Pokemon you had a type advantage against, that should have been an easy win!" You said now clenching your teeth.

Poor Quaxly was shivering by this point and it looked like it was on the verge of crying.

"But we did lose..." You sighed loosening your fists. "And all we can do now is train you up and get stronger for next time."

The Quaxly looked up at you in surprise and confusion.

You kneeled down and sighed once more.

"Don't blame yourself, I'm your Trainer, the loss is on me." You said softly before wiping away the tears that were beginning to leak from it's eyes. "I'm not angry at you, I'm angry at myself...and at those bitches."

"Quack?" Quaxly asked tilting it's head.

"All we can do now is make sure next time we fight that Bland Broad we're stronger and win." You said getting back up and standing proud.

Quaxly stood proud as well and gave you a salute.