CHAPTER 8: Truth be told

SCENE: GOD OF WAR'S MANSION

TIME: APRIL 17TH, 10:53 AM

SETTING: GODDESS OF MUSIC ENTERS THE MAIN HALL TO FIND THE GOD OF WAR METICULOUSLY WATERING THE PLANTS.

God of war: What brings the princess to this secluded place without her guards?

Goddess of music: You would have known of my arrival ten mins ago.

God of war: Well, that's true. But I highly doubt the Supreme God granted permission for your arrival.

Goddess of music: That was no big feat, I just had to say that I would like to enjoy more private time with my fiance as our engagement is soon to happen.

God of war: Is that so?

Goddess of music: Did you renovate this place? It looks better now.

With a chuckle, the God of War finally turns to her, setting the jug of water down on the table.

God of war: Do you want to look around or talk business?

Goddess of music: As expected of the god of war, you always see through my words.

God of war: Take a seat. Would you like to have some tea?

Goddess of music: I'll save it for another time.

God of war: This seems serious.

Goddess of music: Please promise your confidentiality.

God of war: I'd like a secret between the two of us.

Goddess of music: I want to solve the mystery of the earthling who controls time, and the book that is kept by father at all times, is very likely to have an answer to it. So my sister, the goddess of knowledge, the god of fate and I plan on theft. And for my sister to not break the rules that come with her position, we need your help, particularly your mighty white dragon that is in your possession as it is not only said to have the power of a skilled warrior, but also has the ability to connect to the spiritual world.

God of war: While I might not know about this in detail, I do know that you aren't doing it for the girl, but rather for yourself, to master the final level of magic. You do think there is some information regarding that in the book, because it is the oldest book there is, from 3 generations ago....the only thing that is left of their generation and the ones before.

Goddess of music: If my selfish reasons stop you from aiding our cause, please consider....

God of war: On the contrary, that will be the only reason I am willing to help.

Goddess of music looks at the God of war perplexed for a few seconds and then sighs.

Goddess of music: That's good to know. So when can you conduct the ritual?

God of war: That depends on you.

Goddess of music: How about now?

God of war: Sure, do it.

Goddess of music: I'm sorry, what?

God of war: If you seek my assistance, my only requirement is that you perform the ritual.

Goddess of music: You're his master. To everyone else, including myself, he poses a threat.

God of war: You know I am a stubborn person.

Goddess of music: Can I see him?

God of war: Follow me.

The Goddess of Music follows him into a vast chamber where a majestic white dragon slumbers, its elegant scales shimmering in the sunlight. As the door creaks open, the dragon awakens, emitting a powerful roar. The Goddess of Music instinctively seeks refuge behind the God of War, trembling in fear.