Chapter 4

DogDay's POV:

"There, I finally cleaned CatNap's dining room. Time to clean the rest of his house." I thought as I looked through an open window into CatNap's backyard, which contained something that I will clean up later. The rest of CatNap's house was pretty clean. I then finally reached the final room, his bedroom.

CatNap's POV:

I was napping in bed, it felt nice. I then had a dream, it was me looking at DogDay, he looked so beautiful. Me and DogDay were close together. He hugged me and I hugged him back. We then looked at each other's faces, still holding onto each other. We started to lean in for a kiss, then I was awoken by Bobby tapping onto my shoulder.

"Wakey wakey CatNap, DogDay's here to visit you buddy!" She said, then left the room. DogDay entered the room, "Hey CatNap, how're you doing bud? I brought you lunch." he handed me a basket, most likely containing it. "Thanks puppy." I said, "But here's the thing, you gotta feed me because both of my wrists are sprained and one of my arms are currently disabled due to my sprained elbow and fractured forearm." "Oh, I see. I won't mind." He said, sitting on the side of my bed.

Him visiting me went well. He fed me lunch, we talked, we said what's been going on with each other. Then he had to go, he said he'd clean my house more for when I come back the place would look nice. That was nice of him.

. . .

After seven weeks of treatment (September 19th, 2015), I was finally fully healed and ready to leave. DogDay came to pick me up from the infirmary and took me back to the neighborhood, everybody was happy to see me fully recovered. It was nice of DogDay to visit me every lunch until I fully recovered, with every visit I learned more about him and the other Smiling Critters, mainly him though. As 8 PM arrived, I started to head to Playcare to get the children ready for bed.

DogDay's POV:

CatNap left to make sure the kiddos were ready for bed by 9 PM. I decided to go into my house and watch a show since I was pretty bored. I got some popcorn and tossed it in the microwave. I waited in the kitchen for it to finish and I got a bowl out from a cupboard, it was a pretty big bowl.

After a while, it finally finished and I poured the popcorn into the bowl and sat on my couch to watch my show.

. . .

I watched about two or three episodes before I heard knocking on my door. I paused my show and went to my door to open it, it was CatNap. "Hey CatNap. What brings you here?" I asked him. "Can I... have a sleepover at your place?" He asked me. "Oh, absolutely!" I replied, full of energy. I let him inside and he sat on the couch, I joined him there after I shut and locked my front door.

"Soooo, what do you wanna do?" I asked CatNap. "W-well, this is my first sleepover and I guess I just want to make it special. So let's do something to remember this night forever." CatNap responded. The thought of me asking him out came to mind, it came to mind when he said that he wanted to remember this night forever.

"W-well, we could watch a movie I haven't seen yet, a-and we could watch it for the first time together, does that sound good to you?" I asked CatNap, eagerly waiting for his response. "S-sure, that sounds nice!" He said with a smile. "I already made popcorn, so we don't have to worry about making more for a while." I said, then put the movie in the DVD player.

. . .

Once the movie was over, I noticed that It was almost 11 PM. Not only that but we were out of popcorn. "Oh, outta popcorn. I'll go make some more. Do you want a drink?" I asked CatNap. "Do you perhaps have any tea? Sweet tea specifically?" He asked me. "Yep, coming right up!" I said, entering the kitchen to prepare for another movie.

After I made the popcorn, I poured two glasses of sweet tea. I quickly walked back to the couch, holding one glass in each hand and held the bowl of popcorn with my forearms. I made it to the couch and CatNap got a glass of sweet tea from my hand. "Thanks DogDay." he said. "Anytime." I replied. The next movie we watched was a horror movie.

. . .

Every jumpscare that happened in the movie made me and CatNap get closer together. By the time the movie ended, CatNap was in my lap with his arms wrapped around my neck. We were both blushing.

"O-oh, uhh, I can get off if-" I stopped him from finishing his sentence by saying, "No, no, I like this. Can you stay here a little longer?" "Sure. I actually kinda like this too." CatNap responded. "Okay DogDay, here's your chance." I thought.

"CatNap... I wanted to tell you something." "Sure, what is it?" I took a deep breath in, and let it out. "CatNap, I love you."

It fell silent for a while. "I-I'm sorry if right now was the wrong time but-" I was cut off by CatNap's lips meeting mine. It felt amazing. It quickly turned into a make-out session. We broke the kiss, a string of saliva connecting from my tongue to CatNap's. We were breathing heavily, then continued. CatNap grabbed my forearms and pushed me against the armrest of the couch, making it impossible for me to fight back, but what I wanted to do was pull him closer to my body.

I felt his tail wrap around my left thigh and his arms moved around my shoulder and the back of my head, pulling me closer to him. In return, I wrapped my arms around his back. We broke the kiss, still a string of saliva connecting our tongues. Both of us were panting. CatNap moved his head to the bottom of my neck, then I felt a suction where his head was. It didn't hurt, but it rather felt pleasurable.

Me and CatNap jumped when we heard somebody knocking on our door. "One second!" I shouted. CatNap got off me and I went to the door, it was Crafty Corn.
"O-oh, hey Crafty! What brings you here at this hour?" I asked her, she looked very tired. "Your bass speaker surround sound was loud, so I came here to tell you to turn it down." Crafty said, looking like any second she would collapse and go to sleep. "Don't worry Crafty, I won't be watching anything else tonight." I assured her. She gave a tired nod and left, going back to her house.

I then looked back at CatNap as I shut and locked the front door, he was sitting on the couch and waiting for my return. "Should we go to bed or do you wanna do something else?" I asked him. "Remember when I said that I wanted to remember this night forever? Well, I think we accomplished that." CatNap said, then I sat down next to him and he climbed onto my chest and curled up on it. "Do you want to sleep here or do you want to sleep in my bed with me?" "Mmm, the bed." I picked him up and carried him to my bedroom. I set him down next to me and held him close to my chest. "Good night CatNap, love you."

"..."

"Love you too puppy."

Words: 1276