• cinq

𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐌ONTE 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒

𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐌ONTE 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒

"Use your spit don't be shy with it." I said to my ex Kiya.

She took her mouth off my dick and mugged me. "Hassan I know what I'm doing don't tell me what to do."

I sucked my teeth pushing her head back down hearing a gurgling sound coming from out of her.

Yep just what I wanna hear.

I sighed and put my head back as she started going faster. "Shittttttt ." I said as she kept going.

I looked at my phone seeing it ringing.

Incoming FaceTime call - Baby 💕

I smiled and answered the phone seeing her forehead all in the camera.

"Damn girl back your big head ass up."

She mugged me " I was calling to show you my hair nigga but nevermind if it's allat. " She said hanging up.

Fuck. I felt myself buss in Kiya's mouth and she lifted up laughing.

"Fuck is funny ? " I said mugging laying her on the bed. "Your girlfriend she's funny. She know we be fucking ?" She said taking two of my fingers and putting them in her mouth.

Damn bitch mind your business worry bout your own shit.

I took the two fingers putting them in her entryway curling them back and forth.

She left out a soft moan. "Hassan I'm talking to you."

I didn't say nothing just stuck my dick in and start going back and forth grabbing her by the waist.

As I speed up I felt her clawing in my back with them sharp ass nails. I hissed and flipped her over taking some of her hair and wrapping it around my hand.

"Hassan."

"Shut up." I said smacking her ass making her cry in pain.

"Awlll fuck im cummin ." She moaned out.

"Cum on this dick be a good girl for me . " I let out breathlessly.

Honestly, Kiya pussy is wet as shit sliding up and down my dick.

But I'd never go with her ass again good pussy or not.