• deux

𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒 ELIJAH BISHOP 𝐈𝐈

" Ouch Diddy that hurts . " whined Payton as I grabbed some of her hair.

I sucked my teeth letting go and pulling out walking to the bathroom.

She frowned turning around . " Ian say to stop . "

I didn't say nothing just walked to the bathroom and started the shower .  She followed after me.

I waited till the water got warm and got in , she followed after me rubbing on my back.

The shit felt weird a lil bit but I ain't say nothing because I ain't wanna upset her.

" I said sum wrong ? " She quizzed when we switched places in the shower.

" Nah . " I said washing off her back and stuff for her getting out grabbing her towel.

"So why'd you stop ? " She said grabbing the towel from me.

"Cause you said it hurt , whatchu thought I was gonna keep going ? " I said putting boxers on.

"Ion know ." She shrugged putting her clothes on.

"You gonna be back in time for the kickback ? Remember you promised you was staying the whole time."

Duh ! I payed for the shit imma at least be there.

"Yeah I'm boutta go pick doodie and money up and get some shit and be right back ." I said kissing her cheek.

She made a face . "I don't like how you baby him , Doodie is nineteen your not his baby sitter ."

Nigga . He my brother not yours fuck you talm bout ?

I sucked my teeth. "Well he still my lil brother if I wan take care of him I will ."

"Okay well what about Money ? He's older than you don't he got a car ? " She quizzed sitting on my lap.

"Payton, that's fam , we going to get some shit for the kickback, dropping it off at the joint and I'm coming right back here. " I said lifting her from off my lap.

She sucked her teeth and pouted.

"You ain't no baby suck it up." I said kissing her bottom lip.

~~~~
"Yooooo." Said Doodie getting in the front seat .

"Sup Nigga." I said dapping him up.

Doodie my lil brother. Emphasis on lil .

His real name Malakai but he hate being called that. Mmcht , that shit better than being a junior.

I'd rather be called Malakai.

He just a lil taller than me by like an inch.

From what was told to me he's a player.