•trois

two weeks later

𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒 ELIJAH BISHOP 𝐈𝐈

" Nigga you did what ? " said Doodie rolling up a jay on my couch.

"I asked could she come over ." I said scratching my head as him and Money looked at me .

"What she say ? " said Money.

Truthfully I asked Dyrie could she come and do my hair and she didn't respond until this morning.

I asked her that last night and nine o'clock so I don't know what the fuck she said.

"Shit ion know but -" I stopped hearing knocks at the door.

" WHO IS IT ? " Doodie yelled still rolling up the jay.

"Damn nigga it's taking you a long ass time to do that . " Said Money finished with his.

"Cause bitch im a perfectionist I like my jays rolled neatly."

" Dyrie ." Said the voice on the other side of the door.  

They looked at me and I smirked.

I walked to the door and opened it.

I gave her a once over, She had on a skims set with matching crocs with a tote bag.

"I thought you wasn't coming ."

"I told you give me thirty minutes and I'll be on the way . " She said stepping in.

She paused seeing Doodie and Money looking at her.

She looked at them and then at me confused.

"Nigga are you going to introduce us or do we have to introduce ourselves ? " Said Money.

Damn can she get through the door ? She ain't going nowhere for a minute.

"Dyrie this is my brother Doodie and this is my cousin Money . Money and Doo this Dyrie. " I said pointing at everyone.

She waved at them smiling. "Hey hey . I seen y'all at the store I ain't know y'all was kin. "

"Yea you fine tho , you got sisters ? " Said Doodie lighting his jay.

"Yea I have two but I think Gi is at work and Baby is at home sleep. But I can see if she wanna come over and chill ." She said pulling her phone out.

She sat her bag down and sat in the bean bag chair.

Doodie stared her down. I looked at him mouthing " get the fuck out her face " and he sucked his teeth.

I looked at her bag to see what she had.

Snacks and im about to get high so I know she got the good snacks.

"She said she'll be on the way and does any one have weed ? " She said taking out her hair stuff and sitting it on the counter.

"Of course tell her bring a friend. " said Doodie.

She laughed as I sat in the chair. " Okay ."

~~~
"Stay still before I end up stabbing your scalp." She said holding my head as she parted it.

Ain't gon lie this shit is hurting a nigga head.

"Yo these your peeps ? " said Money opening the door.

Dyrie looked up. " Yea them my sisters Gi and Baby . " She said finishing the last twist I had.

"All y'all got dreads damn . " said Her sister sitting on the couch by Doodie.

"You smoke ? " said Doodie passing the jay too her sister. "No but Baby does ." She said pointing at the girl who name was Baby.

"Cool , Know how to roll Baby ? " said Money sitting next to Baby.

"Do I know how ? I roll better than a nigga on the street gimme." She said grabbing all of the stuff she needed.

Dyrie stayed quiet as she finished not laughing at no jokes being said or nothing.

"Yo Dyrie , you good fam ? " said Doodie grabbing her chip bag.

" She's fine she always does this when the attention isn't on her ." Said Gi answering for her.

" I said Dyrie not Gi mind yo business." Said Doodie mugging her.

"Nigga ." Me and Money said at the same time causing Baby to laugh.

"Y'all funny as hell but we gotta get going if we wanna make it to nana's party right Dyrie ? " said Baby standing up.

"Yea c'mon." Dyrie said putting all of her stuff back in her tote.

We watched them as they got all their stuff walking to the door.

"Yo Dyrie ." I said as she walked to the door.

She hummed for a response. "Preciate it ." I said holding my arms out for a hug.

She smiled. " No problem anytime." Wrapping her arms around me.

Touch her ass . What ? Touch her ass nigh yk you want too. Fuck , no.

She looked at me confused and let me go.

"Call for anything." She said walking off towards the elevator.

"You tryna hunch ha . " said Money laughing.

I sucked my teeth. " I ain't tryna hunch her , we just cool plus she Payton lash tech."

" So ? " said Doodie. " You don't even like Payton. "

"No nigga you don't like Payton. " I said sitting on the couch . He paused for a second and chuckled. "True I don't. But this ain't about Malakai this about Achilles and you tryna hunch that girl."

"Tryna hunch what girl ? " said Payton walking through the door.

Shit. I know she heard the whole conversation. She came over sitting on my lap giving me a kiss.

"Mind yo business." " He is my business unlike you now what y'all talking bout ?"

It got quiet. " Yo Doo we gotta roll , love you fam but we gotta get going sell's to do. " said Money getting up to dap me.

"Yea love y'all too ." I said as they left out.

I looked at Payton as she mugged me.

" What ? " "Who's the girl and when did you get your hair did ? "

I looked at her . " Today and no girl ."

"But it was a girl you fucking weirdo because I heard the conversation why you just can't be honest Diddy ? " she said getting off my lap and walking away.

Because you do shit like this apparently.

I just looked at her . " I am being honest I got my hair did today and we was just talking about a random girl."

" That your fucking. "

Woah bitch ion fuck shit but you ion even do allat the fuck is you on ?

" I ain't fuck her , she came to do my hair and left we ain't do shit don't ever assume that shit that's your fucking problem." I said standing up.

" Whatever." She said going into the room slamming the door.

Fuck.

I always get myself in some shit.