Chapter 21

"ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER DOLLA" KK yelled, bursting into me and Azzi's room.

"KK shut up" I say groaning. I dug my face into my pillow and since practice started at 3 today I wasn't worried about sleeping in. I usually wake up at 7 so I know I'm alright.

KK jumped on top of me, followed by another person.

"CAN YOU GUYS NOT TELL THAT I'M TRYING TO SLEEP?" I finally snap at the 2 girls on top of me.

"Well we thought you should know we have philosophy in 30 minutes." Ice says with a smile. Shit. I completely forgot about that.

My eyes go wide and I quickly get up and start doing my morning routine as quickly as possible. I threw on a long sleeve uconn shirt and some black Nike sweats. I put my slides on and did my self care quickly. KK and Ice just laughed. I grabbed water from the fridge and a bag of goldfish as Ice and KK followed behind me like little ducklings.

"Why goldfish it's 8 in the morning?" KK asked.

"Because I'm hungry now, do you want me to drive you or do you want to walk?" I say.

"Sorry mom." KK says as her and Ice get in the backseat of my car and I get into the driver's seat. I pull out of the parking lot and speed to the building. Me, KK, and Ice all have this class together so I just drive them every time.

After a good 5 minutes of driving we pulled up to the philosophy building and got out. We grabbed our bags and walked around until we got to our class. We said 'hi' to people on the way there and eventually made it. Right before class started.

"Okay take a seat everyone." Professor Q started.

Now professor Q is super nice. She's always involved in the school sports so we definitely get out of some assignments because of basketball. Professor Q is also having marriage issues and has been taking it out on us for the past couple of days.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Eventually class ended and we hopped back into the car. We drove back to the dorms and chilled around before practice started.

Today we got lucky with only a 2 hour long practice. Usually it's 3-4 hours so it should give me some time to chill.

Ding Ding Ding

I look over to my phone to see Riley send me a text. She asked too hang out tonight and I could invite anyone I wanted too. Well of course my mind went straight to texting the group chat.

                                                                                   BIG DAWGS

Y/N

Riley invited all of us to go to her house after practice tonight if y'all want to go? It's optional

Paige

I'm down what time?

Y/N

6:30

Paige

Bet it up

Azzi

I'll be there!

KK

Is her fine friend gonna be there?

Y/N

How am I supposed to know