"You taste so good" TOM KAULITZ SMUTT

All day Tom has been craving attention. You was sat on the couch and he crawled into your lap and arms like a little child. You raise an eyebrow and he mumbled. "Attention." You sigh and you put your phone down and you cuddled him, wrapping your arms around him and pulling him close. "Why? What's this craving for?" You ask and he whispered. "Because I love you!!!!!" You roll your eyes and you kiss his forehead. As you look up from him you jump and you turn the TV off, Tom looked confused and he spoke. "What was in TV?" He asked and you mumble. "A sex scene" he laughed and he grabbed the remote and turned the TV on before speaking. "I wanna see it! It can't be that bad!" You groan and you pause the series. "No...I'm not in the mood for sex. Because I know you will get horny and so on!" You say sternly and he snatched the remote off you before playing the episode again. "I won't get horny!" He laughed and he started to watch the sex scene. He slowly started to get into the scene and he was already feeling sensations of hormones. He smirked and he kept looking at the TV, you sat there regretting letting him watch the TV. "Tom! Look away now! Your gon-" before enough could finish he already moved a hand to his pyjama pants. "Fuck.." he grunted amd you rolled your eyes her again. "And what did I tell you?" You snap and he sighed before moving his hand inside his pants. "Im sorry!!!! You know what I'm like!" He grunted and you pull his hand out fr his pyjama pants. You sigh and you speak up. "Don't you dare!" You spoke and he groaned before he looked down at your thighs, he then slowly started to caress your thighs, sending shivers down your spine. "Tom!" You grunt and you move your leg abit. He chuckled and he ran his fingertips across your inner thigh, you grunt again and you grab his hand. "I said no sex!" You spoke up and he sighed before whispering "fine...I'll just eat you" he smirked and he pulled your shorts down and your panties. You lift your hips up abit to help him take your shorts and panties off, you then whisper "n- whatever..." you kick your lower clothes off and you sigh. He pushed you onto the couch so you was layed down, you giggled and he chuckled before opening your legs and he moved down so his head can be in between your legs, he pressed his nose against your folds and he moved away. "I hate my food being dry" he grunted and he ran his hands up and down your body, causing yoh to shudder and squirm. He moved his hands under your shirt and he looked shocked. "A little present? No bra? I love it!" He chuckled and he squeezed your tits. He then moved his hands off you and he used a hand to go into his pants and slowly stroke himself, causing you to become very turned on. You watch this and yoj close your legs before he used his free hand to push your legs open. "Keep. Them. Open." He demanded, clearly becoming bossy and wanting. You nod and you kept your legs open, showing your now wet folds. He stroked himself abit more before he noticed yoh was wet amd he crawled in between your legs. He chuckled before he gave your fold a little suck, you moaned and then he started to push his tongue inside which caused you to squirm. You arched your back and he pumped his tongue in and out of you. "You taste so nice..." you mumble against her, vibrations sending shivers down her spine. You nod and he kept pumping his tongue in and out on you, his hands grip your thighs to keep your legs open, giving your thighs a few squeezes and rubs. She sucked on your fold again before pressing his nose I to your folds, gojng deeper into your wetness. "More!" You cried and he nodded. His tongue going even faster and the grip on your thighs gets tighter. You fekt yourself going over the edge and you squirt juices onto his tongue and lip. He grinned and he didn't stop, he carried on. You start to squirm and you cry "I've came! It's to much!!!" You cried and your legs twitch. He shakes his head and he mumbled "my mother allways told me to never get up until I finish my food." He then made his tongue go in deeper. You cried in pleasure and you grip onto a pillow squirming alot more. He snaked his hand to your clit and he rubbed your clit roughly, making you moan loudly and squirm even more. He chuckled before he pulled away and he kissed your neck gently before whispering. "I'm still not full. I want to be fed more soon..." he whispered and you nod. He chuckled and he whispered right into your ear. "You taste so good..."