~♡Tom Kaulitz Fluff+Smutt♡~

June 6th 2010. I'm in a bar and its flooded with voices and the smell of alcohol burns through my nostrils. I came here with a friend called Mya but shes pissed off somewhere so I'm alone. Oh well...shell be alright...right?

As I was saying, I walk around the bar until I bang into a tall man with cornrows. I look up and I see his lip peircing reflect from the light and his jawline sharp. He looked down at me and he grinned abit. "Sorry" I say as I rub the back of my head. My blonde straight hair messing up abit but Tom stopped me and moved his finger to where my lips were. "Its ok...that was my fault...hey...let me buy you a drink for my apology!" He had a thick german accent and a deep voice. It was just so...majestic, his slim finger on my lips felt good yet cold but I knew some of my lipstick was now smudged on his finger. "No no it's fine!" I laugh awkwardly but he shook his head and he wrapped his arm around me and started to walk me over to a chair and he sat me down. "I'll be back in a second, stay here, princess" he whispered and I nodded. I stayed on the chair until he came back with 2 drinks and he handed me one. I took the drink from him and he grinned. "Enjoy...eh...uh...what's your name, sweet?" He asked and I laughed abit. "Y/N!" I smiled sweetly and he nodded then he took a sip from his drink and I did the same. Oh my god it was so strong, I dont know what it was but WOAH it was strong! "I'm Tom..." he chuckled and he took another sip. I dont get how he didnt pull a face from how strong the drink was.

After a few minutes my vision was allready fuzzy. Whatever drink he gave me it was extreme! "Drunk already, darling?" He smirked and I nodded. "Y-yes" my words were all slurred up and he smirked. "Here let me help you up" he chuckled and he picked me up bridal style. I took a deep breath and he started walking me out of the bar and he ran up a taxi.

After a few minutes the taxi came and I was still in Tom's arms. Tom opened the car door and placed me in then he sat next to me. He told the taxi driver where to go and I layed there like a homeless man. After a few minutes we was at our destination and Tom took me out the car. And stared to walk to the front door. He took out his house keys and he unlocked the front door and walked inside. He slammed the door shut so that startled me and I jumped. He locked the door and he walked over to the couch and he layed me down on the couch. I smiled and he layed ontop of me so it was clear he was abit drunk. "Ready, darling?" He smirked and I seemed confused. "P-pardon?" I asked with my words still slurred up and he started to take my dress off. I was abit shocked but who am I talking about. Its Tom Kaulitz. Anyway he takes my dress of and he throws it of the floor and I'm just left in a bra and underwear. He smirked and he unbuckled my bra and threw it on the floor then he moved his hands down to my panties and he took them off and threw them on the floor. He then started to take his jeans off and he took his underwear off and oh my god he was big. My jaw dropped. "Tom! I can't! We shouldnt do this!" I say clearly nervous but he took his shirt off and he smirked. "Come on, darling just try" he smirked and before I knew it he slammed hisself into me. I gasped and I covered my mouth incase I made any loud noises... he took my hand away from my mouth and he pinned it above my head. "No." He mumbled and the way he just kept slamming into me just made it worse. I moan and I close my eyes, he was so big it was unreal. A few more moans exit my mouth before he slowed himself down for a few seconds then he sped up again and a few different noises bounced off my tongue and i took a deep breath. I move my free hand to his shoulder and my nails dig into his shoulder as hes still pumping in and out of me. He makes little grunting sounds and my walls tighten on him. "Yes...yes...like that" I moan and he smirks. After a while he slows down and he pulls his length out of me. We both were panting heavily and he kissed my lips before putting mine and his clothes on. "Well..." I say breathlessly and he smirked. "Round 2 tomorrow?" He smirked and it was like he was daring me. "Bet" I giggle then he rests his head on my chest and we spent the rest of the night cuddling.