"baby...wash my hair" BILL KAULITZ (FLUFF)

Bill came home after a concert, he opened the hotel room door and he closed the door behind him. He walked over to you since you was layed down, asleep in bed. He threw himself on you and he whispered "baby...can you wash my hair?" You wake up and you speak in a groggy tone. "Bill you just woke me up..." he sighed snd he kissed you on your forehead. "I'm sorry, baby..." he gave you puppy eyes and you smile abit. "What's this about washing your hair???" You ask and he giggled. "Yeah! Can you help me wash it? I'm to tired..." he sighed and you spoke, "get my feeling I've just woken up.." Bill rolled his eyes and spoke "I just came back from tour!" He then got off the bed and you get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. You turn the shower on and you spoke again "Bill...over here." He nodded and he walked into the bathroom.

"Alright...shirt off" you command and he was abit uncomfortable. "Why?" He asked, not wanting to show his chest, his torso even. You sigh and you say "because your shirt will get wet!" He sighed and he whispered, "look away then..." you nod and you slowly look away. He then took off his GreenDay shirt off and he threw it on the floor before kneeling down over the bath. You look again and you see he's leaned over the bath. You smile and you grab the shower head before slowly letting it wash your hair. "LET me know if it gets to cold...or to hot" you warned ans he nodded. You give Bills head a little massage and he felt relaxed and calm. You grab some shampoo and you rub it in your hands before gently rubbing it in his hair. He smiled and he whispered. "That feels good..." you nod and then you used the showerhead to wash your hands before washing the shampoo out of his hair. You gave his scalp another massage and then you move your hand off him and turn the shower off. "Bill...done..." you smile amd you yawn. You look at Bill and noticed he fell asleep from all the massaging. You sigh and you slowly picked him up and placed him onto the bed. You lay down next to him snd yoj fall asleep next to him...