24

8 more chapters 🥳 this has been fun
------

Today Isla and Isaiah were flying in and I designated Ice to go pick them up from the airport, I had to get ready for the game which is now just a week away and I didn't have time to go pick them up myself. I was currently in the locker room taking off my practice shoes.

I've been busy every day this week. Mornings I have practice then physical therapy, after that I have my first two classes a break in between then one more class, and practice. Your girl was getting tired. On top of that, I was still finding time to spend with Paige, and let's just say it was getting a tad bit overwhelming. Now I had to watch over my brother and sister for the next few days. Originally they were only supposed to be here for 4 which was fine but now that the dates got changed I was highly frustrated.

The second I get home I'm going to sleep. Whatever I needed to do would have to wait. "Y/n-" Tatum bursts into the locker room. "My bad," she says sitting down next to me. She could probably see how tired I was. "I'm staying at a friend's tonight so you can have some alone time with your siblings, and I figured you'd probably want to sleep alone for at least 1 night," she says sitting down next to me. "Tay you don't have to, and besides it's your apartment too," I say. I appreciated the gesture but I didn't want to kick her out of OUR apartment.

"I promise it's okay, also Paige is outside waiting on you" she shrugs. "Something about she's coming to pick up her girlfriend," Tatum says making me roll my eyes. That sounded like her alright. I get up to grab my bag walking out of the locker room. I turn the corner and of course, I see Paige waiting on me. "I'm here to sweep my pretty lady off her feet," she says making me smile. Did I mention how much I love how things are between us?

She takes my bag out of my hands before wrapping her arm around my waist. It was cute considering we were about the same height and trying to walk with her arms on my shoulders at a comfortable angle would be impossible. For us to want to keep things low-key, she didn't care who saw us together. For the most part, people respected boundaries and no one took pictures or asked questions. There were the few occasional gossip girl moments but nothing too crazy considering what we went through a few weeks back.

Right as I get in the car I get a Facetime call from my sister, the youngest one. "Yes Islabug" I answer using her nickname. I could see Paige snicker out of the corner of my eye. She found it so funny how I babied my younger siblings compared to how I treated Ice. In my defense, me and Ice were closer in age and saw each other all the time.

"Ice is being mean to us," she says turning the camera around to face the other two. "She said that she hated us and she doesn't want to spend time with me and Sai" she tattles. Right before I could speak ice interjected. "Actually I said I have stuff to do and you two gotta go" Ice defends herself. "Why don't you all just come over our apartment" Paige suggests. "Y/n is that your girlfriend" I could hear Isaiah ask in the background. I shove Paige making her smirk at me. She knew what she was doing.

I quickly wrapped up the conversation from there, we decided to just go to the girls apartment and hang out for a while. The twins could meet the basketball team and I could get a nap in without having to keep them entertained. A win win for me.