2

I went to the doctors 4 days ago and they confirmed I in fact sprained my ankle. When they told me that I damn near cried on the spot. I talked to Alex our athletic trainer along with Coach N and they both told me I had no choice but to sit out for the next 6 weeks before I could even start therapy to try and regain my strength. This season was starting off great. We just had our first game and I'm already going to be sitting out for almost all season.

I was currently in my apartment resting. "I know you're sad but you can't stay in here all day, you haven't been to class in two days" Tatum says taking my phone out of my hand. "It's the weekend" I mumble covering myself with my blanket. "You didn't go to class Thursday or Friday" she says matter o factly. "Don't make me go get your sister" she threatened. "And what is she going to do" I ask. I had absolutely no intentions of leaving this couch.

"My life has no meaning for the next 6 weeks" I say probably a bit too dramatic. "I can't do anything Tay, I can't pick up a ball, I can't run around the court, I can't go to work outs I have nothing to do" I sniffle. "Y/n, I know this is hard to deal with but I promise your life isn't over. It could've been worse" she says sitting down next to me. "I'm texting Ice" she says. She was right but that's still not going to change the fact I will be practically missing my whole senior season. That hurt more than the injury itself.

 That hurt more than the injury itself

Third person

Ice sighed looking at the message from Tatum. "P are you busy" Ice asks her teammate. "Well yeah I'm kinda sitting here" Paige says looking up from her phone. "That's not important, come with me" Ice says grabbing her keys. "Where are we going?" Paige asks raising an eyebrow. "My sister is acting like the world is over because she is going to be sitting out for most of the season and it's not like you're doing anything anyway" Ice says making paige roll her eyes.

"That still doesn't explain why i have to go" Paige says going back to scrolling on her phone. "I'll pay you 5 bucks" Ice offers. "Make it 10 and then we're talking" Paige smirks. "Fine" Ice says fishing 10 dollars out of her wallet. "You must really love your sister" Paige says getting up following the girl. They stop by Chic fil a on the way to Y/ns off campus apartment. "What happened to her anyway" Paige asks eating a french fry. "She sprained her ankle during the game Monday, and now she thinks the world is ending" Ice says turning into the parking lot. "So we're going to cheer her up" Paige says. "Basically" Ice smiles.

Your Pov

I heard a knock on the door. "Tatum, the door" I yell from under my blanket. I hear the door open, my sisters voice filling the once empty room. "Y/n, you have a special guest" she says making me peek from under my blanket just a bit. "Ice I swear if it is one of your teammates I'm gonna scream" I say knowing my sister. "What's wrong with my teammates" she asks a smile evident in her voice. "We've already had this conversation, they're really tall and really scary" I say. "She says that as if she's not the same height as half of them" Tatum says walking into the room.

"No one fucking asked" I say to Tatum. "You see why I called you over here! She loosing it" Tatum says. I hear a giggle come from someone who clearly wasn't Tatum or my sister. As annoyed as I was it was actually kinda cute. I take the blanket off my head curiously looking around. "Oh you look like shit" Ice says taking a picture. "Like you've looked better" I say making her stick her tongue out at me.

My eyes shift to the blonde standing next to her. My jaw drops. Paige Bueckers, my sisters really attractive teammate that I might or might not have had a crush on for a while is standing right here in my living room. "Is she drooling, what the fuck" Tatum says trying not to laugh. "Oh fuck you" I say closing my mouth looking at her. "You know I think life is worth living again" I say grabbing my crutches getting up. "When you said special guest I didn't know you meant a celebrity" I mumble making Paige laugh.

"If all I needed to do to get you off the couch was bring in Paige Bueckers I would've done that a long time ago" Tatum rolls her eyes. "I'll have you know I was planning on getting up anyway" I say wobbling my way over to my room. "Now excuse me while I make myself look presentable" I say closing my door. Why would i let THE Paige Bueckers see me in day old pajamas and a rats nest on my head!? Talk about bad first impressions. Technically this ain't my first time being around Paige but this would be the first time i actually speak to her.

Third Person

"She makes me sick" Tatum says. "I fucking heard you" You yell through the door. "Good" she yells back. "Your sister is hilarious" Paige says making Ice shake her head. "She's a clown  and a crybaby all in one" Ice says making Tatum nod in agreement.

Paige would be lying if she said you fangirling over her didn't make her heart beat a little faster. She had a lot of supporters, she doesn't know why you of all people made her heart race. This was like her second time ever seeing you.

———————————
Herslvtspeaks 🕺🏾

chapter 2! how was it? hope y'all enjoyed that's all i gotta say 🩷 lemme know if i spelled something wrong cs as much as i proof read i'm starting to think i'm just illiterate