T h i r t y - S e v e n

25th April 2021

Billie's POV

Finally we are back in LA. Today was the rest day before the show tomorrow. El slept over mine last night however she mentioned how she has to go and see her boss about something so since she's not going to be around, me and Zoe made plans to meet up. Everything has been going really well recently with El since she made the whole gesture at the home made cinema thing her and Claudia planned but nothing has happened.

Don't get me wrong I love her to the point i don't think i can live without her but we decided to take things slow so the most we have done is cuddle. Once we got home the first thing i did was shower and omg was it good. I then got Sharks leash and treats before getting into dragon and heading to Zoe's house.

I knocked on the door and looked down at shark to see he is already looking up at me with his derpy little smile. He's such a happy dog dude except when the minions from despicable me come on. He hates them. "Bils!" Drew yelled bringing me into a hug. Alot of people must be over by the noise coming from inside the house. After she petted shark she led me to where everyone else is, to see them playing uno.

Im actually the best at uno until theres always one person that is like you cant stack plus 2s and all those type of cards. Like shut the fuck up. Even if you cant its not even enjoyable then like being able to stack them lets the atmosphere be more fun.

Just as we were insight everyone was complaining because im guessing that Zoe won as she dances around the room. "Omg BIllie" she yelled running over and bringing me in a hug "Ive missed you so much dude" and she said something along the lines back. "You got to beat these losers at uno" she whispered in my ear and i couldnt help but laugh. we walked over everyone greeting me and shark before dealing me in.

Your girl didn't disappoint either. Guess who won 4/4 games that she played. MEEEEEE. I may have cheated slightly but no one caught on sooooo. most of the gang decided to go leaving just me, Zoe, Drew and Shark just gossiping about everything thats happened.

"I think we are getting back to normal again" I said talking about mine and El's relationship.

El's POV

Driving to the fire station took forever. How i didn't miss the LA traffic but thankfully im finally here dreading the conversation that I'm about to have. You may think what is happening. Well I'm telling the chief that I'm dating someone so this crush she has, has to go. Before you jump into anything i know that me and Billie arent dating yet but still i want to show that i am loyal. Plus its kinda creepy having her constantly looking at me with fuck me eyes when im in love with someone else.

I opened up the door to the building and head up to the second floor after greeting a couple of people who were at the reception. As soon as i turned the corner i heard a scream. "ELEANORRRRR!!!" I turned around and it was Sam running towards me and jumping up so she's koala hugging me. "I've missed you so much" She mumbled. Not going to lie I think she missed me. just slightly.

"Ive missed you too" I said back slowly pulling away

"Wait its April how are you back?" she asked and i know what her reaction is going to be.

"I'm here to see the chief" I said slowly walking to where her office is as a smirk showed up on Sam's face. "Billie not good enough at kissing huh" She said and the urge i had to punch her omg.

"No, I'm actually going to ask Billie out" I said and just walked away knowing I'm one statement away from punching her. Walking around the corner I see the chief's office and stand outside for a second before building up the courage to knock on the door.

"One second" A voice yelled from inside the room. I waited outside the room and heard footsteps coming from the room. The door opened and a woman about my age came walking out of the room "Ill see you later baby" She said before smiling at me and walking down the corridor.

"You can come in now" The chief yelled and as i walked into the room her face had a shock expression. "Eleanor!" She said standing up and walking over to me bringing me into a hug. "How have you been?" she asked and i smiled.

"Ive been amazing. Yourself?"

"im so good now that you are here." She said leaning over the desk slightly making her hand touch mine for a second before i pull my hand away.

"Who was the girl just in here? Is she one of the new members" She shook her head in response. "Don't worry about her she is just no one" What a fucking lie

"Okay if you say so" I said completely forgetting why i was here in the first place. "I umm i need to talk to you about something" I took a breath before continuing. "We cant do this anymore." I said and she looked heartbroken,

"What?"

"I just- im falling in love with someone and i am planning to ask her out soon so i want to show her that i am loyal. Plus its kinda creepy having you constantly watching me all the time and trying to make moves when im clearly not interested." I sighed in relief once i finished after getting everything off my chest that i was feeling.

"Okay" She said smiling. Huh

"you aren't mad?"

"Nope why would i be mad" She said way too calmly

"I-never mind" I smiled and she smiled back.

"Is that all?" She asked and i nodded before leaving the room.

"Enjoy your the rest of you trip Eleanor" She said. I smiled before shutting the door completely. MY expression quickly turned confused i mean how was she so calm about everything. I was only a couple of steps from the room before noises came from her office. "Fuck you" she yelled before what sounds like something glass hitting the floor. Hmm someone didnt take it as good as i though they did.

-1083 words