T w e n t y - N i n e

4th April 2021

Billie's POV

As i got backstage, they told me I cant be out with the fans yet as it is too dangerous just in case people get squished up against the railings.

So instead i just entered the Greenroom where mom and dad were sitting and texted El. Texting questions like how is she doing?, how is shark and whether he is behaving for her.

It was maybe about a hour or so before the show started and the venue is a lot bigger than last time so i am quite nervous.

I mean when i was a small artist it wasnt hard to make sure everyone is okay and every was having a good time but now there is thousands of people who are sitting out there waiting for me to preform i dunno its just a lot more pressure.

The starter was really good. I haven't heard of them before but Danny said this tour im going to have a starter so then we can rent out more venues since they are going to charge the tickets more expensive. Thats one thing i hate tho. I understand if i put the tickets too cheap then there is a chance the venue could over sell tickets but why only let people who have a lot of money have a good night and not have to deal with the guilt of spending too much the next day.

It wasn't long before i was directed behind the stage and to get into the box under the bed that is in the middle of the stage. Apparently now that i am bigger i have to have a big enterance so this was my idea that also related to the album.

As the distorted music started playing the bed started to rise higher and higher. The screams getting louder and louder even though they dont know where i am.

"Dropping Dropping" came through the ear piece before the bottom of the box dropped and i fell through but slowed down the fall with the ropes that were attached to the harness. I was in the air for a couple of seconds before they lower me down through the hole in the stage and helping me take off the harness and attach the wireless mic around my ear since i still have to use my crutches.

Maybe like a couple of minutes later, i enter back on the stage and the crowd is full with the screams Exactlyyyy how it was when i fell from the bed.

Bad guy immediately starts up and i start hopping on one leg tying to make me people jump with me while moving to different sides of the stage every so often.

Once the song finished i walked to the bed that i was in earlier and sat on top of it "Miami, how are we all doinggggg" I yelled into the mic and everyone responded with yells again. "Alright are you all ready to give me you all?" Again yells of yes came yelling from the crowd and bury a friend came on so i started hopping again. Only one more week before i can take the boot and the crutches off and i cant wait.

I went through most of the songs on the album and the last two were i love you and goodbye before i pretend to walk off. Me and Fin start to walk to the bed as the music starts playing.

Fans's POV

"Bro im so glad we got barricade this is worth everything i paid for it" I yelled over the people talking as they are setting up something on the stage.

"Fr the only thing i wish for is sprinklers or smth because i am actually sweating my tits off" Eve, my best friend,spoke fanning herself trying to get some air. She is right about that. Venues sould invest in some air conditioning or something.

"But I feel bad for-"Eve was interrupted by i love you playing and screams/cries from the people around us.

"WAIT WHERE IS SHE"

"IS SHE ON THE BED?"

"HOLY FUCK SHE ON THE BED"

We're the shouts from around me Like omg she's on a bed. What's the big deal? I love concerts but as they are close to ending my head is killing and im just so much more irritable but the heat doesn't help as well.

Billies voice echoed through the venue and it was just so angelic. What i would give to be in a relationship with her and get sung to sleep.

"Up all night, on another red eye" she started to sing as the bed started to raise. Once Billie slowly moves out of our vision as she goes up we turn towards the screen and watch her sing with a few tears from us here and there.

"We fall apart as it gets dark. Im in your arms in central p-" Billies songs but her voice cuts out and she covers her face as she looks down. Everyone in the audience start yelling cheering her on and we all start singing the song while she is unable to.

Once the bed is down, Finn brings Billie into a hug and is talking to her, probably comforting her, before gettting off the bed and walking to the middle of the stage. Goodbye starts playing and she starts waving around the venue and air hugging the audience since the whole issue of safety.

Just as goodbye finishes and the lights turn off until Billie is off the stage and then they turn them back on for everyone to leave. A group of us decide to stay where we are until the crowd calms down a little.

About 3 minutes later Billies voice echos over the system "I have another song for the rest of you" She said coming on with two people behind her pushing a piano to the middle of the stage. Most people have left by then, there must be at most 450 people left but everyone that was still close enough to hear here turned back around straight away.

"It's not released yet and i dont know whether i am going to release it but i wanted to share it" she said before placing her hands in the right positions on the piano. "It hasn't got a name yet but this was made with someone in mind, someone who came back into my life recently and i am so thankful" she explained before she started play a melody

I don't want it
And I don't want to want you
But in my dreams I seem to be more honest
And I must admit, you've been in quite a few

Halley's Comet
Comes around more than I do
But you're all it takes for me to break a promise
Silly me to fall in love with you

I haven't slept since Sunday
Midnight for me is 3:00 a.m. for you
But my sleepless nights are better
With you than nights could ever be alone, ooh-ooh-ooh

I was good at feeling nothing, now I'm hopeless
What a drag to love you like I do, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh
I've been loved before, but right now in this moment
I feel more and more like I was made for you
For you

I'm sitting in my brother's room
Haven't slept in a week or two, or two
I think I might have fallen in love
What am I to do?

By the end we were all crying. Well not even crying just mesmerised at the meaning and the lyrics. I recorded the whole thing but just so i can listen to it when im alone.

All i can say is, whoever Billie wrote this for. You mean a hell of a lot to her.

-1321 words