Chapter - 25

"Shut up. Hell no." He thought to himself.

He couldn't shake the feeling that the man's interest in Vienne was more than just friendly. The way he looked at her, the smile that lingered a little too long—it set off alarm bells in Jack's mind.

He watched them from a distance, his jaw clenched, his fists tight. His gaze was intense, possessive even, as he tried to gauge the man's intentions. Every laugh, every touch made Jack's blood boil with jealousy.

Josh noticed this and decided to fuel the fire, "aye looks like trouble in paradise eh?"

"Josh, 1. My girl's just very kind to not be able to see what someone else is feeling towards her and 2. I don't know about getting hurt on the field but I definitely won't mind knocking you out here if you don't shut the fuck up right now."

When Vienne finally glanced in his direction, Jack's eyes softened momentarily. He knew he was being irrational, but he couldn't help it. Vienne was his, and the thought of someone else even thinking about her in that way ignited a fierce protectiveness within him.

As the game progressed, Jack couldn't shake the feeling of unease that had settled in the pit of his stomach. During the team's last break, he noticed the same man approaching Vienne. AGAIN. His jaw clenched as he watched them talk, his mind racing with thoughts of jealousy and insecurity.
Unable to focus, Jack took his frustration out on the field, playing with a newfound intensity and determination. His teammates noticed the change in him, and it fueled their own performance. Together, they played like never before, their teamwork and skill shining through as they dominated the match.

As the final whistle blew, signaling their victory, Jack's heart raced with a mix of adrenaline and emotion. He scanned the crowd for Vienne, his eyes locking onto her as she stood on the sidelines, her eyes shining with pride.

Pushing through the cheering crowd, Jack reached Vienne, his chest heaving with exertion. Without a word, he pulled her into his arms, his hands gripping her waist possessively. The stadium roared around them, but in that moment, they were the only two people in the world.

Leaning in, Jack captured Vienne's lips in a searing kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it. His lips moved hungrily against hers, their kiss deepening with each passing second. Vienne responded eagerly, her arms wrapping around his neck as she melted into him.

The kiss was electric, igniting a fire between them that burned hotter with each passing moment. They were lost in each other, the world fading away as they savored the taste of each other's lips.

When they finally broke apart, gasping for breath, the stadium erupted into cheers once more. Jack and Vienne stood there, their foreheads pressed together, lost in their own world of love and desire.
"Not like I mind but people are watching.." Vienne said catching her breath, to which he just chuckled as said,

"Let the world see whats mine, baby."

In that moment, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, as long as they had each other, they could overcome anything.

Finally, there was a party popper that was shot and Jack knew it was time to make a grand gesture to show Vienne how much she meant to him. He motioned to the band, and they struck up a lively tune, setting the stage for his surprise.

Jack took Vienne's hand and led her to the center of the field, where a group of dancers awaited. The dancers began to perform a choreographed routine, moving gracefully to the music.

As the routine reached its climax, the dancers parted to reveal a large banner held up by the cheerleading squad. The banner read, "Vienne, will you go to prom with me?"

Vienne gasped, her hand flying to her mouth in surprise. Tears welled up in her eyes as she nodded, overcome with emotion.

Jack beamed with joy as he took her hand and pulled her into a dance, twirling her around the field as the crowd cheered and clapped along to the music. It was a moment of pure magic, a memory that would stay with them forever.

After the dance, Jack led Vienne to a quiet spot on the field, away from the crowd. He took her hands in his, looking deeply into her eyes.

"Vienne," he began, his voice filled with love, "tonight has been incredible. You mean the world to me, and I cannot wait to dance the night away with you."

Vienne's heart swelled with love as she looked into Jack's eyes, knowing that she had found her soulmate. She leaned in, pressing her lips to his in a tender kiss, feeling the warmth of his love enveloping her.

As they broke apart, Jack whispered, "I love you, Vienne."

Vienne smiled, her eyes shining with happiness. "I love you too, Jack," she replied, feeling like the luckiest girl in the world. Hand in hand, they walked off into the night, their hearts full of love and their future full of promise.

When he looked at her, as the now exit the school, his heart swelled with love as the last few minutes replay in his mind. With a smile that lit up his face, Jack pulled Vienne into a hug again,grateful for the love they shared and the special moments they had together.

"As long as we're together, every moment feels like a dream" Jack whispered, his words filled with love and sincerity.

Vienne then looked at him and softly said, "no my love, this is real.
You, Jack are my fairytale come true. My healer. My lover. My everything."