Chapter 22

BEFORE I BEGIN it literally has been YEARS since I wrote this and I promise to finish this book now the updates will be late but I Promise you'll not be disappointed.

[ Back tf off... ]

Vienne POV

I was anxious. BEYOND anxious. This guy is bad news I know but its not like I care about him anymore. I have Jack in my life and I am happy. What I am concerned about is Jack right now.

We are on our way to the cafe and throughout the ride I could feel his tensed body and him muttering something like "he's dead" or "calm down" ? From what I know, Jack is very protective around me even call it healthy possessive but his anger is something one must be scared off...

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't know when we reached the cafe.

"Babe listen I think you should stay here right now and I should probably go and talk..?" I said. It's not like I have any problem with him coming with me it's just, I can't have him losing his cool now.

"I am not leaving you Vi, end of discussion" and he went in as if he owns the place. Did I mention he looked hot? No, well now you know.

Author POV

As Jack entered the place, his eyes caught the sight of the familiar pink roses that he brought for his girlfriend, and holding them was the same guy who he met at the shop. Coincidence probably not.

He was about to connect the dots when he felt his girl's hands hold his own. He automatically felt a weirdly calming sensation but both enough to tone down his already forming plan of listing places in his head where he could bury a dead body...

"Um Jack.." she said her eyes not leaving the sight of the human in front of him, I think he's here.

When he followed her eyes, the dots connected.
Asking for forgiveness? If Jack knew he is THE ex he would've made him a walking mummy in matter of seconds when he first saw him.

As if on queue, taylor turned around and his eyes met Jack's, "oh hey flower guy? Cool coincidence man!" He said making his way to him.

He wanted nothing more than to dig his grace and gift the same flowers on his funeral but.. alas.
Before Jackson could say anything Taylor noticed Vienne beside him.. and also the intertwined hands.  Jack saw this and smirked pulling Vi closer to him.

"Vienne.. who is he-?" Taylor asked

Before she could answer, jackson cut her off, "Kenner, Jackson Kenner, her boyfriend and I know who you are.. bloody pathetic cheater and opportunist"

Vienne held his arm to stop him and decided to speak, "look Taylor, I am happy in my life and I do not give you the authority to barge in my life again and ruin it like you did before. I have Jack and you are not needed- we came here today to tell this and I warn you to stay out of my life and let me live peacefully.. please."

"Vi please" taylor tried but was stopped by Jack, "back tf off!
And its Vienne for you, or better miss Lane"

To say Taylor was intimidated was an understatement, and Vienne could feel the tensed atmosphere. She wouldn't admit but she was finding this incredibly hot. This was not the time probably but she enjoyed watching her man all worked up so she decided why not let him handle this, it's definitely worth watching.
(Ahem ahem i agree)

"Ah Vienne- please give me once chance I miss you" he tried touching her hand.

Jack POV

This was it. i controlled myself at "Vi" but how dare this shitface touch her. I don't know what this is but he is for sure getting on my last nerve.

I grabbed his collar and pinned him on the wall, I was done with this boy, "listen you lame excuse of a human being, She said get out of her life and you do as she says, you've caused her enough trouble and if I see even a single frown on her pretty face because of you, you are as good as dead you hear me?"

I don't care if people are watching me and I don't give a single flying fuck if this asshole is hurt or not. Just because my girl is here I didn't punch his face yet or else he would not recognise his own bloody face. I shove him one last time, grab my girl's hand and storm out of the cafe.

Is it me or its really hot here? I feel like a volcano. Thats normal right?

When we walked like good 10 steps I heard  a melodic sound behind me, it was my Vienne giggling like a small child. This girl. What has she done to me? All the anger and all those thoughts just evaporated by just one sound?

I found myself smiling before I could realise- "Now what are you hehehehe-ing about?" I said tried to be angry but how could I she is just so adorable.

"That was kinda, no not kinda, VERY cute what you did just there.." she laughed "LiSteN yOu LaMe eXcUSe oF A hUmAN BeInG.." and tried to imitate my heavy voice.  Before she could say anything more my hand circled her waist and I pulled her towards me causing her laughter to die down a little, "you think me being riled up is funny huh?"

She looks up at me with they pretty doe eyes that just makes me wanna kiss tf outta her, nothing more *definitely more but I am not a pervert*

"What are you..doing we're in public" she whispered trying to get out of my grip but instead I pulled her closer and whispered in her ear, "that's right, let everyone see that you're mine baby" and her entire body has goosebumps that I can feel easily- I like that I hold this effect on her.

She looked at me with eyes shining with love and adoration and I couldn't hold myself back so I did what my heart said, I kissed her with all my heart.

This. This is what matters. This is my moment. This is mine. And in this moment the world seems to fade away... and I don't care either.

———————————————————

Hello sorry for the inconvenience, I had this chapter already written so I am just writing this AN and updating you but I promise this year I will complete this book!