𝟏𝟐

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 - 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒
- 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 - 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

"HAVE YOU TALKED TO YOUR BROTHER LATELY?" My mom asked.

"A few days ago, and sometime yesterday. Is he still not answering your calls? I frowned.

"No, not really. Your father's upset with you you know."

"Upset? Why?" I asked.

"You've barely been home Jayda. He knows you've been hanging out with this boy, he's not happy about it he knows where the boy is from."

"How does he know that?"

"He's your father,  you know how he gets sweetie."

"So he's been stalking me? I'm confused." I said.

"I wouldn't call it stalking - so what else would you call it?" I asked cutting her off.

"Don't talk to me like that lower your voice. He's just worried about you Jayda and so am I. You've never given me an attitude before. He insisted on meeting this boy."

"He doesn't want to meet him he just what's to judge him and tell me that I should be with one of the little white boys that live around here." I said.

"You know he just wants what's best for you."

"Why are you always on his side Mom? I've actually been happy lately with Dayvon, how haven't you noticed that?" I asked.

"So his names Dayvon?" She asked.

"Yes."

"I want to meet him."