𝟏𝟎

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓 - 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐍 , 𝐕𝐎𝐍 -𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋 📍

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓
- 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐍 , 𝐕𝐎𝐍 -
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋 📍

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓 - 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐍 , 𝐕𝐎𝐍 -𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋 📍

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

I was scared to sleep by myself now from the all the raining and storming. I grabbed my blanket and decided to go and sleep with my mom.

I walked down the hall and started hearing noises sounding like crying. I slightly opened my mom's door hearing the crying was coming from there.

"Ahh shit." He grunted

"Please stop." She cried.

"Mommy.." I called out while the door opened more. I saw my dad on top of my mom holding her down. She was crying even more when I saw her look over him and at me.

"Dayvon honey go back to sleep." She told me.

"Get yo lil ass out of here." My dad half yelled but 10 year old me knew something wasn't right.

"Get off my mommy." I said dropping my blanket trying to push him off of her.

"Dayvon." She called out.

"Fuck off me." He said pushing me into the closet. "You know what?" He said getting off of her coming towards me.

"Wait! No!" My mom yelled while I quickly got up running out and into the bathroom.

"Get off me bitch!" I heard him yell hearing a loud smack. I locked the door feeling my entire body start to shake feeling unreal.

I remembered my mommy grabbing a gun from her a box under the counter one day. I was so scared. I grabbed the gun that was under the sink hearing him bang his body against the door.