𝟎𝟓

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 - 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒
- 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 - 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"AIGHT THIS CUTE." Dess smiled looking in the mirror. I told my parents that I was staying over at Kenny's on Friday so we were all at Dess house now while she got ready for the party. Everyone was dressed except her.

"Yeah what liquor we about to get?" Armani asked.

"Probably some Casa and Milagro. We been drinking enough dark liquor." Kenny shrugged.

"Oh we finna get white girl wasted." Dess sang while holding a bottle on top of her head.

"Pop baby pop." Dess sang to the song and started twerking.

"You can kiss lick it freak it." Kenny said with her tongue out. "I'm ready to get this liquor cmon."

"Aight we gotta take pictures first though." Dess told her.

-

We were at the liquor stores and I picked me out some juice and a little bit of candy while Kenny got the liquor.

"ID Kennedy." The lady said.

"Girl cmonnn. Didn't I tell you in the future when Imma lawyer I was gone help you win all your court cases? You know you gone have them future gun charges." She said.

The lady at the counter waved her off. "Hea." She said giving her the liquor bottles making Dess smile.

"Yall want some crack?" A lady said coming by me in the chip Aisle.

"I Um... no thank you?" I said.

"You missing out lil bitch." She said walking away. When she turned around I realized that she was sagging a lot so her entire crack was out making my eyes go wide. I quickly went up to the front and payed for my stuff kind of being scared of the crack lady now.