𝗗𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗞 & 𝗡𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗬 - 𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 + 𝐍𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐁𝐊

𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗛'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗛'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I was sitting in the living room with Nas, and Kay

I was sitting in the living room with Nas, and Kay. We've been drinking a lot and smoking a bit while listening to some music and just vibing. Kay and Nas had both gone to the back room to talk real quick about something while I sat here scrolling on instagram while sipping out of the Bacardi bottle.

It had been a few minutes before Nas and Kay emerged from the back room walking in like thing 1 and thing 2, "whatcha'll do?" I asked smirking at them. They looked at each other with an 'ew face' before turning and mugging me like I ate their grandmas arm off.

Kay grabbed his casamigos bottle along with the blunt he rolled before going to talk to Nas. While grabbing the lighter I watched his face and admired the way his jaw was always so defined and he always looked so clean. He leaned back and lit the blunt while holding the bottle in one hand. I looked at Nas and saw his sexy ass with a glass of fireball whiskey in his hand looking between Kay and I.

"You wanna play never have I ever?" Kay questioned while sitting down on the sofa next to me. Nas went and sat on the isolated chair next to us.

I shrugged my shoulders nodding my head agreeing to play. Nas smiled and we all held up 10 fingers, "who's gonna go first?" I asked looking between both of them. "I'll go." Said Nas. I nodded before turning to look at him, "Never have I ever, got so drunk I told my best friends about my feelings." He said looking at me straight in the face. I froze and turned redder than a tomato. I eyed Nas and Kay while frozen in place, "What?" I mumbled in schock.

Kay chuckled before wetting his lips, "You kinda confessed to us last time." He spoke leaning back on the couch. I turned to look at Nas as he held a smile on his face, "put your finger down, ma." He said. I slowly put my finger down taking note of him calling me ma.

"Me next." Said Kay leaning up again and holding up his fingers. "I don't wanna play anymore." I mumbled looking around at the ground, "one more round?" Kay suggested with a frown. Deciding to give in I nodded my head in approval and held up my fingers with one finger down.

"Never have I ever wanted to have a threesome." Kay said. I watched as Nas and Kay put a finger down and looked up at me, "Kay you don't put a finger down." I said stating the obvious. He shrugged before Nas voice filled the room. "You've never wondered?" He questioned. I turned to look at him already to see him looking at me, I shook my head no lying to their faces.