𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬 - 𝐋'𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐄

⚠️ Short chapter ⚠️

𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Happy birthday L'a" I spoke with tears threatening to spill down my face. I sat next to La's candle memorial and posters with flowers next to me, "It's been a year pa." I said picking at my nails. "I'm trying so hard to stay strong without you here, I can't handle the emotions right now. It's not fair at all baby." I said with a shaky voice while holding on to my necklace, "Why did they have to take you?" I spoke quietly while looking down at the name and photos  in front of me. "You're still so beautiful as before" I said smiling, I closed my eyes and tried my hardest not to cry.

*Flashback*

September 18, 2011

"L'a" I spoke breaking the comfortable silence we sat in as he laid on my chest and I played with his dreads. "Mhm?" He said quietly "I love you pa." I said, "I love you too ma." He said which made me smile, It's moments like this i'm thankful for, He can be here one moment and gone the next. "What made you say it randomly?" He asked while rubbing circles on the side of my stomach. "I'm just thankful for you and the time we have." I spoke truthfully to him, He sat up before starting to speak "Me too ma, And don't worry one day we gonna have more. We're gonna have a family just wait." He finished grinning and kissing me on the lips.

"I can't wait." I replied smiling and opening my arms for him to lay back down. "Imma take care of you ma, I love yo ass forever." He said while laying down. I started smiling even more before leaning down to kiss his head.

*End Of Flashback*

I opened my eyes and failed at keeping the tears contained, They spilled at a fast pace making me let out a sob. The emotions inside were overwhelming me, It wasn't fair that they took someone with such a beautiful soul and such an amazing personality. He didn't deserve to loose his life so young, He had such potential and it hurts knowing he'll never start a family or know that he did so good with his music. I'm so proud of the man he was, and I'll never forget the man he would've became.

-Bye I miss him 😞😭