𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 - 𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐘

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗜'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ┊ 𝟐:𝟑𝟒 𝐏𝐌

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗜'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ┊ 𝟐:𝟑𝟒 𝐏𝐌

I was currently waiting while Buba100x did his intro to his youtube video, Buba reached out to me after seeing me in a music video asking to do a Find Your Match with some rappers so I agreed because, rappers are so fine so sign me up! I looked do...

I was currently waiting while Buba100x did his intro to his youtube video, Buba reached out to me after seeing me in a music video asking to do a Find Your Match with some rappers so I agreed because, rappers are so fine so sign me up! I looked down the line and there was about 8 or 9 guys. One that stood out was brownskin with twists, and an arm tattoo, he was fineee.

Finally Buba finished his intro and explained how it works and what to do, He first called up a light-skin with curly hair started going down the line and looking at the females, seeing which one he wants to pick for his match.  He came up to the girl next to me and looked her up and down and licked his lips, "What's your name ma?" He asked looking at her. "Avani" She replied flashing her pearly whites. "That's a pretty name, can i take you?" He asked getting straight to the point. "Mhm you cute." She said smiling and nodding. "AYEREE WE GOT A MATCHHH YALL" Buba screamed happy. "Don't leave though, someone might come for a STEALLL" He yelled.

"Who wanna go next yall?" Buba asked looking at the females walking down the line slowly, he started walking over to me and held the phone to me, "Emani, You ready to find your match my heart?" Buba asked me while holding the mic to his mouth. he then put it in front of my mouth for me to answer. "Suree" I said smiling and grabbed the phone saying a quick thank you to him.

I started walking down the line, there were some cute ones, and some fine ones, some that weren't my type, I stopped in front of a boy with dreadlocks to see if he was cute or anything. "Hey ma." He said looking up at me. "Hiii" I said smiling being polite. He was cute but I looked down at his outfit and it was all over the place, which made me decide no. "It would be a yesss but i like my man to match no offense." I said as nicely as possible. "DAMNNN." Was all Buba yelled making me roll my eyes and chuckle.

I decided to keep going down the line at somewhat of a slow pace to see if anyone's cute, Finally i made it to that fine ass boy with the twists and the arm tattoo and stopped, I looked down at his outfit and he had a nice ass outfit on, He had a Blue King Von shirt with black Amiri pants and some blue, black, and white Air Jordan Legacy Low's.

"I like your outfit, You got good color combination" I said complimenting him while smiling.
"Appreciate you ma"He said smiling while nodding his head.
"I like yo outfit too pretty." He said looking me up and down. I was currently wearing a light pink cropped tee with hot pink letters and stars, matching it with a pink bedazzled belt and light wash jorts, paired with pink bape sneakers and my melody purse and pocket clip.

 I was currently wearing a light pink cropped tee with hot pink letters and stars, matching it with a pink bedazzled belt and light wash jorts, paired with pink bape sneakers and my melody purse and pocket clip

"I'm jackin him" I said while turning to Buba to confirm my match. He started to walk over to us and grabbed the phone.
"Okay, EDOT GZZZ! you jackin her too?" Buba asked then put the mic in front of his lips.
"Honestly, Yeah she's beautiful my heart. You did your thing." He said dapping up buba. I smiled and blushed a bit because he is so sweet.
"WE GOT A MATCHHHH YALLLL" Buba obnoxious ass screamed. I side eyed him then looked at edot.
"Can we get a 360 mh?" Buba asks while grabbing my hand to raise it in the air. I started turning around. "GYATTT" Buba says. Which makes me fully spin back to edot while laughing.
"You got a nice style ma" He complimented me. I smiled and thanked him.
"Ok so now y'all are a match go stand over there but don't leave because someone might come in for a steal." Buba explained to us.
"Ain't nobody gonna steal my girl" Edot said with confidence. "Okay" Buba responded side eyeing him.
He grabbed my hand and led me off camera, He took out his phone and handed it to me while he went to stand behind me and he then put his hands on my waist which made a bitch sweat with anxiety because he's so fine bro.

I started to add myself as a contact and then put my name as 'Emani 🩷' and took a photo of me and him, I felt bold..soo, i kissed his cheek and took the photo.
We were pulled out of our moment when a light skin boy with braids came up with buba.

"Yo, I'm jackin her, I wanna steal." He said looking me up and down then at Buba.
"He wants EMANI GZZZZ? Emani You jackin him back?" Buba's loud ass said.
"I'm sorry, i'm gonna stay with my mann" I said back.

"She knows where home is." Edot said smiling and kissed me on the cheek. I decided to grab his hand and hold it.
"Alright y'all they look comfortable y'all are free to go now." Buba said.

-Jk i lied no smut in this one at least..
this was boring mb...