𝟎𝟎𝟖

☆ NAHZIR ☆

NAHZIR

I probably shoudn't had went to the party , especially since the person who invited me wouldn't want me there.

But my new homies expected me to be there, so i decided to just go..

Me, and my new homies;

TJ, Chris, And Brian leanes against a wall in the livingroom of the party that play'd chill r&b music until it was fully packed in here,

People greeted eachother with hugs and hand shakes, Pouring themselves a drink and swaying to 'I Bet' by Ciara.

" I bet you start loving me
Soon as I start loving someone else
Somebody better than you
I bet you start needing me
Soon as you see me with someone else
Somebody other than you
And I know that it hurts
You know that it hurts your pride
But you thought the grass was greener on the other side
I bet you start loving me
Soon as I start loving someone else
Somebody better than you "

I nodded my head listening to the music as I passed the blunt to Chris, my eyes most likely Red and low from my high..

I sipped my polo cup filt with alcohol, Whatever it was .. Was strong as fuck having my chest burning.. I sat the cup down on a table leaving the boys..

"not much of a drinker?" Nathan asked me as he smiled up at me.

I haven't spoken to him since we last kissed, i wanted to get my mind off of Jahkeeh and ended up still thinking about him- Since he happened to be watching us make out from the showers.. I took that as the opportunity to show him what i could've been doing to him..

"nah ion drink like that." I smiled at him as he nodded grabbing my cup and downing it all..

He licked his lips,

His eyes flickering over to my homies, "You wanna go up stairs? Or you trying to give them a show?" he chuckled as i shrugged "Or we can stay down here"
i said shutting that shit down watching as he laughed playfully rolling his eyes.

"I'll see you later." he told me as he patted my shoulder then walking away.

...

An hour into the party, fully packed and almost everyone in this bitch was drunk out of their minds including me.

I yelled rapping lyrics in some girls face who yelled the lyrics back at me as we jumped up and down together getting lit..