𝟎𝟎𝟒

☆ 𝐍 𝐀 𝐇 𝐙 𝐈 𝐑 ☆

☆ 𝐍 𝐀 𝐇 𝐙 𝐈 𝐑 ☆

I laid on my bed scrolling on my phone , Jahkeeh sitting on my floor eating ramen.

We finished our classes for today which weren't too late, my last class was at 1 while Jahkeeh's was at 12..

I glanced at the man watching as he slurped the noodles tiredly staring at the tv that was off with a bored expression.. He had dark circles under his eyes indicating that he was tired and didn't get much sleep last night.

"Black you alright man? School already getting to you?" I laughed as I watched him frown at me putting his fork back into his ramen cup.. "Leave me da fuck alone folk. Im slumped as hell." he said as he took his last bite of ramen getting up and walking over to my trash can throwing it away and then grabbing a napkin setting the fork on it and putting it on my mini fridge since I didn't have a sink for dishes.. I licked my lips as I stared him down, my eyes then fixed on his plump ass.

He then turned around walking back to the bed almost catching me but i quickly looked up into his eyes.

"You slumped..?" i chuckled as he nodded tiredly taking his dreads out of a pony tail.

"Then come lay down wit me."

"the fuck?" Jahkeeh scrunched up his face with his hand on hip.

"Stop being weird nigga." I told him scooting over patting the bed, He soon got onto the bed pulling the blanket onto him and now looking into my phone.. "You wanna go skating later today?" I asked Watching as Jahkeeh's eyes lit up and then narrowed over to me looking annoyed "Nigga you know i can't skate.. And the skating rink not even open on tuesdays and if it did nigga-" Jahkeeh started his shit soon getting cut off "It's open, from 5 to 7."
i reassured him as he sighed shrugging "Alright.. but don't een try to clown me nigga." Jahkeeh laughed soon closing his eyes and dozing off to sleep..

I scrolled on my phone for a little bit more before hearing soft snores making me look over at Jahkeeh.. I chuckled to myself soon opening up my camera app and recording his soft snores.. "I'm clowning yo ass when you wake up." I mumbled..

I then ended the video, staring at Jahkeeh for a while..

I wish you were mine nigga.

I sighed turning over to my side, my back facing Jahkeeh and I too dosed off.

☆ 𝐉 𝐀 𝐇 𝐊 𝐄 𝐄 𝐇 ☆

I followed Nahzir over to the skating counter, he paid for both of us..

Which i was okay with since he fucking dragged me here anyways.