𝟎𝟎𝟔

☆ 𝐉 𝐀 𝐇 𝐊 𝐄 𝐄 𝐇 ☆

☆ 𝐉 𝐀 𝐇 𝐊 𝐄 𝐄 𝐇 ☆

"—Jahkeeh!" Tiana yelled at me soon popping me in my forehead, I laid on my back on her bed as she sat up beside me scrolling on tiktok..

"what shorty..?" i asked sighing as i rubbed my forehead.

"It's like you zoned out bug.. What's on your mind?" she asked looking down at me frowning, I shrugged earning a scowl from her..

"Talk to me."

"..."

"what happened?"

I sat up and furrowed as i looked down a sharp feeling between my eyebrows meaning I was close to crying..

"Tiana i think my bestfriend tried to kiss me yesterday.." i mumbled..

"how do you feel about that..?"

I wanted to tell her everything, That i called my bestfriend a fag.

But i didn't want to offend her.

"hm ?" She hummed

The tears soon streaming down my face.

"This nigga really got a hood nigga crying.." i started as i brought my hands to my face..

"Tiana i fucked up. I could have just told him i wasn't feeling him. But instead i called him out his name. I called him it Tiana.. Im so sorry." I told her as she frowned at me..

She looked disappointed

"you need to apologize to him Jahkeeh." she told me as my eyes widened

"he would never accept it." i told her as she shrugged, "You never know intel you find out." she told me

"ion wanna think about him right now."i said to her as she nodded soon grabbing her remote turning on her roku tv clicking on netflix, and turning on Gilbert girls or whatever that shit was called..

We watched tv, me soon falling asleep.

...

I woke up in Tiana's bed, her still asleep..

I've never been this comfortable with a girl before, It probably was because she was into bitches just like me.

I had one class today, On wednesdays I only had 2 classes but my morning class was cancelled .

It's now 2:35 Pm and i already went to my 12 a'clock class,

My girlfriend harmony was on her way come pick me up after coming all the way down here to spend time with me.

She wanted to see me, I decided to take her out on a date to keep my mind off of nahzir.. Fuck now he's back on my damn mind..