Part 30 - WINNERS ARE GRINNERS

~TIME SKIP-WEEK 2 OF WIMBLEDON~

I was now into the quarter-finals of Wimbledon, on my debut. It was an incredible feeling, the atmosphere here was like no other. This is why its my favourite slam.

The past week has been busy for everyone, Nick, Jake and I have obviously been busy with Wimbi, all of us making it into the quarters, but also training and resting in between days. Arthur and Kimi have been preparing themselves for Silverstone. And Carla and Costeen have been getting along so they have been hanging out, they haven't really been that busy to be honest, they had the easy life right now. Sit back, relax and enjoy the entertainment that surrounded them.

"Ciao princess" Kimi greeted me

I had just got home after a long day. It takes effort to beat the number 5 seed in the forth round. And especially on grass which I'm not a big fan of. I mean who is?

Probably Roger Federer..

"Hey baby" I say as I let my body fall onto the soft mattress.

I closed my eyes letting out a deep sigh, more of a sigh of relief from winning today. I was bumped up in the ranking just before Wimbledon started, Im now officially the 11th seed, and 11 in the world.

"You okay?" He asked from his seating position on the floor

"Yeah I'm okay. What are you doing on the floor?"

"Working out, can you not tell?"

"No, seeing you shirtless is kind of normal" I say with a shrug

I wasn't lying

"Is it normal because your obsessed with me?" He grins

"Hmm totally" I say sarcastically

I sat up, shuffling to sit against the wall the bed was against and brought my knees up to my chest.

"You did well today, you should be proud"

"Thanks.." A tight smile was fixated on my face. Tilting my head slightly and observing my boyfriend.

"I can see you staring"

"Im not staring" I stammered back

"You were looking at me for more than 30 seconds thats staring. Why?"

"What can I not stare at pretty things?"

"Did I you just call me pretty?"

"Yes and Im not ashamed of it! I mean look at yourself Kimi your pretty as fuck"

"Im honoured"

"Good"

"Come here" he said, patting his lap from the position he was against the wall.

"No, your all sweaty!"

"So are you and your sitting in bed!"

I let out a groan of frustration before complying and walking over to Kimi.

His legs were spread out in front of him, his back leaning against the wall. I sat in between his legs, brining my knees to my chest once again. I leant my head back on his chest, closing my eyes.

One of his hands was rested on my stomach, the other rested on my right shoulder, gently grazing up and down.

-

"Anna!" I was awoken by a voice entering our room

I blinked until my eyes stayed open, trying to see who just awoke my from my sleep.