Part 15 - UNO IM BETTER THAN YOU

After we had breakfast we went walking around France for a bit. Nick was the first one to play today, 1pm. It was currently 9.30am so we still had a long time.

Arthur was hanging out with his girlfriend today, which i didn't mind. Just because he came to France to watch me doesnt mean he has to be with me all the time.

There were so many shops around here it was insane. One caught my eye though, a small jewellery shop tucked in a street corner.

"Oh wait" I exclaimed, grabbing Kimi's hand stopping him in his tracks. I practically dragged him into the small shop. there was an older lady at the register, she looked like she was sorting out some necklaces. Putting them in new spots.

We walked to different display cabinets, each one filled with beautiful pieces of jewels.

"Are you going to get something?" Kimi asked from behind me, resting his head on my shoulder.

I didnt actually know if i was, i wanted to but what would I even get here. Everything is beautiful.

"I'm not sure...Oh my god Kimi look at this" The piece was stunning. It was a thin bracelet. A small rectangle jewel attached onto it with small bits of diamonds.

"Are you going to get it?"

"I want to but I know I shouldn't"

My mum always told me that If I was in a country that I wasn't going back to for a while and I found something I would like to buy she would tell me to buy It but right now i felt like I shouldn't.

"We can go now if you want" Kimi just nodded in response before asking something to the elder woman. It didn't sound like French so maybe he had asked if she spoke Italian. It would explain the couple of words i had understood.

The lady now had a big smile on her face as she went into the back of the shop. I gave Kimi a confused look but before he could say anything the lady came back with something in her hands.A small mesh bag. It wasn't see-through, It had draw strings with small marble looking balls on the end.
I walked up closer to Kimi who now had his card out, paying. For what?

"Voi due siete una coppia adorabile" The shop clerk said, giving us a loving smile.
(You two are a lovely couple)

"grazie mile" Kimi said, giving a smile similar to hers. "Caio" he said, as we began to walk away

"Caio" The lady and I said in union. I had also given her a small wave.

-

We were now back at our hotel room after our little excursion. Kimi hadn't said anything about the small bag from the shop, not even a small hint. In fact I'm pretty sure he hit it away somewhere. But that doesn't matter at the moment because right now Kimi and I were playing Uno, that I had brought with me. I of course was winning, I'm just good at everything.

"Your cheating there's no way!"

"I'm not cheating Kimi! You just suck at Uno"

I wasn't hard not to laugh at him.

"Oh my god! Another +4 are you kidding me? How many do you have? You know what, fuck this I quit" He said, throwing his cards towards me and getting up to go lay on the bed.

"Sore looser" I mumbled to myself.

"Hmm what was that Anna?"

"Nothing" I said, in the most guilty voice ever.

Next thing I knew, I was slapped on the back of the head.

"Oww! You fucker. What was that for?" I said, getting off the floor, jumping on-top of Kimi. Making him groan in pain.

His arms snaked around my lower back, his hands linking together. They were rested just above my ass. While one of my hands were ruffling his hair the other was rested next to his shoulder.

We laid there for a while, I eventually laid my head on his chest and my arm was now drawing random shapes on his chest while the other laid beside me. His arms hadn't moved from its spot.

PING
PING
PING

I reached to grab my phone to see who had messaged me.

Well multiple people should i say.

Nick
Coco
Iman

King Kyrgios

Just letting you know that I'm heading down in 15,
Hope to see you down there if not than wish me luck.

Of course I'll be down there!

I'll see you in 15 King.

—————————————
COCO PUFFS‼️

Am i going to see you today?

I want to see my bestie for once,
Tell that guy your with to stop stealing you away from me!

I will definitely see you today!

I'm also sad that I haven't seen you as much as I want to :(

And also, don't disrespect Kimi he has been keeping me safe.

Love him for that but what do you mean by keeping you safe?

WAIT

IMAN CAME DIDNT HE??

Wow that's crazy how you guessed that straight away,
And yes it was Iman that came by.

But I'll talk to you more about it when i see you xx
Seen

—————————————
Immie

Do you have time to talk today?

No I don't.

Oh come on Anna, stop acting like that.

Its not that deep jeez.
Delivered

———————————

"Nick's heading down in 15, were gonna meet him down there. Oh and Coco is happy your keeping me company" Kimi smiled at the thought that she was texting her friends about him. "But uhm, Iman wanted to talk" her head dropped down, clearly not up for it.

"What did you say?"

"I said no, literally all I said. I can't be bothered wasting my time on him"

Well thats a relief.

I placed a kiss on the top of her head. Wrapping my arms tighter around her.

——————————-
Authors note
Hope you liked this chapter.
Any errors will tried to be fixed
Ain't no way i forgot to put a fucking title on this chapter
SORRYYY BOUT THAT, just had to think of one on the spot!!

Any criticism on my writing for it to improve, let me know!

Side note!
Aus open woman's final was disappointing.
Congrats to Aryna tho!!

BOPS AND EBDEN WON THE MENS DUBS FINAL OMGGGGG
SO HAPPY FOR THEM ESPECIALLY FOR BOPS🤍
Although I am part Italian, I'm happy they won 🏆
such an inspiration, Bops is!

1083 Words

Buongiorno o buonanotte
-Eva
🤍