10

felix's pov;

i sit on my dorms floor, a cutting board protecting the bread. im not so sure what jeongin likes so im cutting the crust off and using a heart shaped cookie cutter to shape the bread.

putting cheese inbetween the buttered bread. my twice playlist playing in the background. i finish the sandwiches and pack them away into a small box.

it's friday night meaning two of my other four roommates are out drinking, another visiting home and the other messaged the group chat saying she had finished with the kitchen for the night so im making brownies for our picnic tomorrow.

a few hours ago i had found a very old picnic basket i brought with me as a way to pack my stuff. i walk to the kitchen and check my brownies, seems like fifteen minutes until done. i hear the door open. i turn and see my roommate. "hey yuqi"

the girl leans on the counter by the oven. "hey lix" i put my oven gloves on the side. "something smelt so good so i came to investigate" she smiles and looks to the oven. "save me a slice" she pushes herself off the counter.

"of course" i smile at my roommate "oh right, my friend is sleeping over tonight" i put a seven minute timer on my phone. "sorry of we're too loud" she takes a drink out of her compartment of the fridge while suggestively raises her eyebrows.

she leaves the kitchen and i pick a few grapes to pack for tomorrow... totally not eating a few. i check my phone and notice the group chat going off.

fag factory

annoying
can't believe lixie couldn't
make it :(

british
we miss you lix

especially minho

furry
shut up.

british

think he may kill me

twink
ahh sorry you guys!

waiting for jeongin to get back
from visiting family

old man
that's so sweet

emo
what?!

you said you were gonna
go?

twink
shhh )-:

annoying

i laugh at the picture of jisung and take my brownies out the oven, leaving them to cool

i laugh at the picture of jisung and take my brownies out the oven, leaving them to cool. i walk back to my room and take the bread crust, cutting board, cheese and butter back to the kitchen. 

i clean up my space in the kitchen, throwing all the food waste away and my sandwiches away. i cut the brownies up, leaving two bigger ones for tomorrow and one very large on for my roommate.

i put the rest on a plate and go back to my room, everything set for our movie night. i sit on my bed and check my phone, before texting jeongin i tell my roommate about her brownie slice.

jeongout

hiii innie

how long will you be?

just left the shop be at the
dorms in like five

i decide to put a hoodie and shoes on, before leaving i grab my coat. my bunny pajama pants on show. i go outside and wait for jeongin by reception. having a quick cigarette.

i get through the first half of the cigarette before im interrupted by the fox like man. "lixie!" i nearly drop my cigarette, he laughs and uses the chance of pulling me into a hug just to steal my cigarette.

"hey!" i yell out as the man gives me a smile. "my fag" i try get my cigarette back from the younger.

"what me or the cigarette?" he jokes while i playfully hit his arm. he eventually hands it back. "im going to drop my bags in my room, wanna wait out here or outside your dorm?"

"i'll go back inside in a second" he nods and leaves me outside. i finish the cigarette and put it in the bin, walking back to my dorm to wait outside.

it doesn't take long until jeongin comes back down. "missed you lix" he gives me a back hug while i unlock the front door that leads to my dorm.

i somehow get jeongin to let go as we walk to my room, before entering i notice my roommate winking at me as she goes back into her room with headphones. we get in and the younger puts his backpack down. "i wasn't sure what movie you wanted to watch"

i take my shoes off and sit on the bed. "going to change into something sleepable" he goes into my small bathroom, not long later he comes out looking the same as the phone call. thin black vest and the grey sweatpants.

he joins me in bed and we get comfortable. "so what are we thinking for the movie?" i ask him, he hasn't responded. "we could watch a horror unless you don't like them"

"why don't we just put some music on and talk?" i nod and go onto spotify to play something. "think we should start with what you sent me yesterday" my eyes widen.

"you said you liked it, you should've said something" i turn to face him, my legs over his and his arms around me. "i didn't mean to make up uncomfortable" jeongin interrupts me.

"no" he pulls me a little closer. "i like the picture" he smiles and fixes a strand of my hair. "just wanted to know what your comfortable with"  i nod as he pauses. "can i kiss you?"

"is that even a question?!" i exclaim. "ive seen your dick and you're asking for a kis-" he cuts me off by pulling me into the kiss, his hands resting on my leg and torso as mine rest either side of his face.

the kiss itself started soft, small pecks that build up to shy open mouthed kisses. we push back slightly breathless and flustered. "how far are you willing to go tonight" he asks as he caresses my face.

"depends on how special you're gonna make our date tomorrow" the mention of our date makes his seductive smile warm and soft.

"so is that a yes?" he asks again, i smile at his need for verbal consent. i reply with a small yes before leaning in for another kiss.
-

hehe :3, also my schedule for this year!!

-jan, writing. feb, jeonglix(this). mar, writing. apr hyunlix. may, writing. jun, jilix rewrite. jul, writing. aug, chanlix. sept, writing. oct, seunglix+ a minlix bonus chapt. nov+dec writing! throughout the year will be oneshots too :3

you should totally follow me for lix/skz content <3 (there's a chance a few of these may come either a little early or late but this is the vague plan)

overall in 2024 i plan to realise four completed books and one rewrite!