3

felix's pov;

i put one of my beanies on, something minho had made me. the black wool making a cat ear like top to it. i exit my dorm and lock it behind me, walking down the hall from my other roommates. i get outside and notice someone come out of the other door.

the black and gingery blonde hair with the silver lip ring, definitely jeongin. i walk over and notice him with a cigarette in mouth trying to look for a lighter. "need this?" i question, holding up my white lighter, the plastic having a few stickers on it.

"oh thanks" he doesn't realise its me until he hands the plastic back. "oh my god, felix?!" he exclaims. i smile and put my lighter in my coat pocket, before i get my own pack out he hands me a fresh cigarette. "a gift for dragging you out into the cold"

"thank you" i light it and breathe in the addictive smoke. "so uh" i attempt to start a conversation. "how are you finding the group chat?" i question the younger boy.

"it's something" he leans against the wall. "everyone's so um, let's say entertaining" i laugh at his wording. "i mean chan warned me about minho, hyunjin and jisung but hell even you and changbin should have your own warning"

i playfully yell out at him making him laugh. "im not too bad" he makes a questioning humming sound. "you're mean" i give him a dramatic pout. "thought you were the nice child of the group"

"hey its not my fault" he imitates my pout. "all i was told about you is that you're the cute one in the group" i get a little flustered. "but here you are with your demonic voice and cigarette in mouth" he jokes with me.

"i have an online personality" i take my last drag on my cigarette before crushing it under my boot. "i don't think anyone in the group knows i smoke"

"same here, well neither chan and seungmin know" he crushes his own cigarette. "it'll be our secret" i pause for a moment. it's friday so no classes tomorrow.

"would you like to come back to my dorm? i like this little get to know session" i wrap my arms around my own waist keeping myself warm in the cold winter night.

"i would love to" i nod and lead him back inside and walk towards my door, using my fob to get into my row of dorms. i unlock the door and let the new person into my freshly cleaned space. "it's so cute in here, you sure it's just an online personality"

my room isn't too different, the basic furniture that comes with every room like the bed frame, mattress, desk, shelves, full body mirror, a place to both hang and store clothes and a door to my tiny shower and toilet. "it's not much" i blush a bit.

my bed decorated with a plain cream bedsheets, a few stuffed animals and a couple colourful blankets. my shelves covered in twice albums and fun things ive found. my desk having my laptop, pencil case, a smallish tv for my switch and a vase of tulips that i replace every three weeks. "i really like it, it's so cosy"

he takes his shoes off as i do to step on my white fluffy rug, i pat a space on my bed as i turn my led's on along with my small lamp next to my twice collect. no need for the headache enduring main light. "uh thankyou" i get up for a moment to put my coat on the coat hangers against my door. "would you like a drink?"

i ask as i stop by my mini fridge (something i bought to avoid socialising with my roommates in the kitchen) "uh what do you have?" he asks. i open the fridge to show him the juices, energy drinks, coke and light percentage alcohol. "wouldn't mind a vodka mix" i nod and get the big bottle out along with reaching to my shelf to grab two of my glasses.

the pink glasses having a silver coloured straw each. "here" i sit on the bed with him. "so um can you tell me your first impressions with everyone, im curious" i take a sip of my drink, placing it down on the floor waiting for the taller's answer. "excited for seungmin's"

"well, age order i guess" he also takes a drink. "minho seems terrifying from what ive heard but all ive see is him being sassy or really nice to you. changbin seems meaner to be honest or at least to you"

"yeah minho is a little sassy" i play with my jumper sleeve. "he said he liked me but wasn't ready for a relationship, that was a year ago now" i notice jeongin look a little shocked. "i think bin likes minho so i always try my hardest to be nicest to changbin"

"a year?!" he asks in a concerned tone. "changbin needs to make a move on minho or stop being such a baby" i give him a playful push. "hyunjin and jisung seem nice, either really active or barely present" he puts his drink down by mine. "they are dating, right?"

"yeah, they were a thing before i met them" i lean down to get a sip from my straw before continuing. "but apparently they used to hate eachover" the younger let's out a little woah.

"then there's you" i turn all my attention to him. "you're fun to text and an absolute shock to speak to" i laugh a little from that. "no but i know im going to love hanging out with you"

we continue talking about life while drinking, as the night progresses jeongin seems to get more and more comfortable in my bed. to the point he's now under my collection of blankets. "comfy?" i sarcastically ask.

"you can join if you want" i open the group chat.
-

this is where i realise i had forgotten what hair colour i made jeongin so let's all just ignore the constant switching between them :3