ten

Xie Lian don't want to stay away from San Lang even for a moment, Hua Cheng is more than happy to do so. In last week Hua Cheng make this run down PuQi Shrine somewhat livable. They put the spirit healing jar on their make shift tea table which contain Guoshi Banyu. Now Xie Lian is cutting vegetables with a Kitchen Knife as his beloved Ruoye now busy to compete with san lang's cursed scimitar E-Ming who is happily cooking for his gege.

As both weapons are sentinels they want some pat or prise as they are showing their skill by chopping kitchen wood. HuaLian couple is too into each others they forget the world. Poor Ruoye, E-Ming and Banyu they are forgotten who have their sense intact to hear the erotic moaning sounds from their beloved Danxia. Now Ruoye and E-Ming are chopping nearby tree with new vigor but poor Shi Qingxuan who come here for some comfort but after seeing His Highness and San Lang is trying to be molded in one body he faint. Xie Lian instantly push back San Lang and look back to see what happened.

When they saw an unconscious Lord Wind Master Xie Lian become embarrassed and Hua Cheng is totally annoyed for his mood killing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When they saw an unconscious Lord Wind Master Xie Lian become embarrassed and Hua Cheng is totally annoyed for his mood killing. Before they get up, He Xuan also come back on his Earth Master form Ming Yi. When he saw the situation he just shake his head and carry Shi Qingxuan to the make shift bed of His Highness for rest. But Hua Cheng act like nothing happened and start to cook again and Xie Lian go for Bath.

Some time later shi qingxuan woke up and saw most handsome poker face of Ming Yi. His heart start to beat faster. He remember what he saw when he come here, the lovely Environment and the smell of sweet home in this run down Shrine which is only indicate two people's world, His Highness, Crown Prince of XianLe and Martial God Xie Lian and his so called friend San Lang. He felt enormous greed to have someone like this San Lang.

Oh Fuck!

He have his Ming Xiong, he want to be like them with Ming xiong, God or not his body is Immortal, it's enough at least hundred years to spent with Ming Xiong. Shi Qingxuan don't care about his Godhood, yes he was free from his curse but all his achievement are gone down and vailed under the water tyrant Shi Wu Du, his beloved brother and he was never happy for his achievement. All his godhood gone to impressed his brother. He want to be like his highness, who suffer in every way possible, a laughing stock, so called trash god, top place in banished from heaven, don't have a home to go, not a single believer, not even have access for his own spiritual energy still he smile gently and happy with his broken Shrine and a Friend.

If he can achieved on tenth of this happiness he will be more than happy. He watch His Highness like star in his eyes, his highness come back after bath and fresh white clothes, his clothes this time are made by fine silk and his beloved weapon, silk band Ruoye is dancing around his both wrist and tie around his neck. Xie Lian start to wipe the small make shift table. Ming Yi give shi qingxuan annoyed look time to time. Then so called San Lang come back from bath.

This man San Lang is really something, he is not any God but It's clear as a day that he is hiding some enormous amount of power, who actually is he? Did his highness know his true identity? What am i thinking! Huh! Definitely he knows otherwise why should he live with him like married couple in Honeymoon Phase. Oh my innocent eyes!

Fire Fly-2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें