eight

Shi QingXuan's pro:

After come back from mortal realm shi qingxuan gather all types of documents. But he really could not pin point who is coming after him and his brother. Wuxian told him that man is now a Supreme creature. White no face exist even before his brother ascend so he cannot be also he is defeated by martial Emperor Jun Wu himself.

Then it can be Crimson Rain but clear it’s have good intention towards only for his highness Xie Lian's who is his best friend but not towards heaven as he already destroyed 33 gods from upper heaven. It can be Black Water as it always a thorn in the way of lord Water master but it never cross path with him or his believer.

It can be also Green Ghost as it always openly bad mouth him about his lady appearance and harass his believer. When Shi Qingxuan ascended heaven, that time His Highness, crown Prince Xie Lian second time ascended. After some year crimson rain challenged heavenly officials, then Black Water Submergeing Boat devour thousands of believer of lord water master and Earth master. Then Green Ghost earn his reputation to eat human flesh.

Six days past he could not find any valuable information. After the trial of Ghost Xuan Ji case, Martial God of North lost his Power in curt some way, It's not something for him still a visible dent in his divine statue. Finally he gather his all remaing courage and go find his brother. Who is doing some paper work on his study.

Shi Wu Du : "What it is now? Have you done your Play around in mortal realm with that bart!" as he remembered how he suffered from wei wuxian's tunt on his fast day in heaven his face become more annoyed.

Shi Qingxuan : "yeah! Brother can you tell me the way how to solve the problem with 'Honorable of Empty Words' one of friend is suffering from it."

Before Shi Qingxuan say anything Shi Wu Du's face changed from annoyed to shocked and horror then rage. He scream at his younger brother lung out and whole palace shake in his rage.

Shi Wu Du : "There is no solution! Cut off all the connection with that friend right now! Don’t even go outside of your room until i say so!" "Get the hell out of here and go your Palace before i lost my mind and lock you up!!!"

Shi qingxuan is totally buffaloed, he never expected this types of expression in his brother's face like he is facing his sworn enemy. Then if it’s true his brother destroyed a whole small sect and a innocent family stolen his fate then obviously it’s equivalent to sworn enmity with 'vulnerable or Honorable of empty word'. His heart sink more without any more thought he left but go down to mortal realm in PuQi shrine.

In Lan sects main divine shrine, in front of divine Statue of Dragon Wei Wangji and a calm Phoenix Wei Wuxian, Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren asking their forgiveness on their wrong doing with Solomon mode. Though they both change for their better but still lan Xichen's heart ache for Jin Guangyao and Lan Qiren still think though they are at fault but wei wuxian is the reason.

Suddenly a divine glow come from the statue and in front of them appear the martial Gods or Goddess. Before they open their mouth wei wangji speak up a tone they are not familiar with, too cold even for breathe, too venomous for blink as if it’s hurt and the authority as difference between a God a believer.

Wei Wangji : "You both still didn’t changed. Do you? Do you even know what you would have done with me if i didn’t left?"

Two lans are too shocked to form a word. They cannot even breathe how can you expect answer from them?

Wei Wangji : " No problem let me show our future what would have happened if i didn’t eloped. "

he give a evil smile that lan qiren is very familiar as it’s this dam smile hunt him every night after lan wangji seft. Subconsciously Lan Qiren shivered and Lan Xichen hold his hand for silent support. And mentally prepared for worst what is coming towards them. Suddenly they are engulfed within a azure blue light.