Chapter 11

*Back in the Pop Trolls dimension, everyone is cheering at the fact that the Angst Sisters are defeated, both dimensions were saved, and both pairs of sisters are reunited*

*John Dory punches Branch in the arm*

"Ow! What was that for?"

"For choosing one of the bravest trolls ever as your girlfriend."

*Branch blushes as he smilingly looks on*

*Spruce and Floyd bounce their eyebrows around Clay*

"What? What'd I do now?"

"Nothing. But we recommend guarding Viva with your life. A girl as brave as that is a keeper"

*Clay blushes as he looks as Viva*

*The pairs of sisters are talking with one another as Comet sighs*

"Hhhh, I suppose we have a lot to clean up, huh?"

"No, not really! We're trolls! Even when we clean, all we need is a little mmph! A little motivation!"

*Comet chuckles as she holds Viva's hand* "Say, do you wanna make candy necklaces that we never finish because we eat all the candy?"

*Viva gasps* "That's what I do with Poppy*

*Meanwhile, Poppy is holding the Holo-Gem and Cosmo walks towards her*

"Poppy..I can't thank you and your friends enough for helping me save my dimension. I can't believe how STUPID I was to think I could have done it alone. Without you, I would have never been able to be with Comet again..so thanks.."

*Poppy groans* "Noo, don't say that! That probably means you're leaving now, right?!" *she pouts*

"Pfft. What? No way! Cleaning up our dimension is gonna be a lot of work, but I think we can still stay. Plus, Comet is gonna want oodles of autographs from your boyfriend and his brothers..!"

*They both chuckle as Poppy hands Cosmo over the Holo-Gem*

"Huh? Why are you giving it to me? It came from your dimension, you should keep it."

"Please. Something as pretty and powerful as this should be somewhere safer. Besides, if it was up to me, I'd lose this in a heartbeat. And plus, you can visit anytime. So technically it isn't goodbye! Dont know what I was thinking..!"

*Cosmo grabs the gem* "I guess so, huh..?*

*She puts the gem in the pocket in her cape and looks at Poppy with a smile*

*Cosmo holds Poppy's hand* "I'm really glad I met you Poppy. We wouldn't even be here right now if it weren't for you.!"

*Poppy blushes* "C'mon, Cosmo, it was a team effort"

"No, I'm serious! I wouldn't have been able to be with Comet again, we would have never stopped the Angst Sisters, and we would have never been able to save both our dimensions!"

"I guess so, huh? Well, I have been known to save trolls from time to time. Am I right? But.. it wasn't just me. It was you, it was Brozone, it was all of us. But it was especially Viva. And as sisters we gotta stick together, right..?"

"Right."

*Viva skips towards Poppy* "Poppy, I don't know about you, but I'm in the mood for a party!"

"HIT IT, SMIDGE!"

*Poppy and Viva swing each other around as they stand on the mushroom pedestal below their pod*

*please forgive cool cousin for adding ANOTHER precure reference 😭*

Change! Change! Change your mind!
Chance! Chance! Take the chance!
Dance! Dance! Dance it out!
Like it's a paradise!
Never knew what could have been, if you weren't by my side
Now we no longer have a reason, don't got a reason to hide
Diamonds are falling from the sky
They shine bright just like you and I
Just want you to stay with me, and never stray away!
What color do I wear?
Shuffle it, Color it, Mismatch it!
Mismatched is what we are best!
Doesn't matter if we aren't the same!

Hearts are sparkling, and our hair is glistening!
The sky is our limit! Cant believe we almost missed out what was all this!
Never leave my side, and I'll always shine!
When you're with me, things that were hard just got better cause you're besides me!
Life's full of surprises!
Like a Family Paradise!

Hearts are sparkling, and our hair is glistening! The sky is our limit! Cant believe we almost missed out what was all this! Never leave my side, and I'll always shine! When you're with me, things that were hard just got better cause you're beside...

*The Pop Sisters begin floating in the air, just like they did when they beat the Angst Sisters and soon they landed*

"Can't believe we were such idiots to lose sign of what all this can be!"

"I know, right? We were young then!"

*They laugh as they hug each other tightly, knowing they'll never let each other go again*

~The End~