Chapter 9

*As the group runs to the outside of the pod, to their relief, the portal is still open*

"Phew..! We can still make it!"

*Clay pants after the group* "Uhh, you guys? I know our dimension is at stake, but can we please slow it down a little.?!"

*Suddenly, Clay trips on nothing and lands face down* "Ow. Taste of dirt*

*Spruce and Floyd look down on him* "Clay, we were only running for 5 minutes.."

"Yeah, but I'm so tired. Can one of you carry me to the portal?"

*Spruce sighs, indicating he's tired of Clay's bulls** * "Get yo a** up, we have a dimension to save..!"

"Yeah, I know. Just wanted to see how you guys would react!"

*They both chuckle as they roll their eyes playfully*

*The group makes it back to where they started, but are unable to reach the portal since its too high up*

*Viva kicks the dirt* "Ugh, it's too high! We can't reach it!"

*Poppy pants after her* "Can't we use our hair to swing up?"

*Cosmo shakes her hands rapidly* "No way! I tried doing that, and ugh..you don't wanna see the results..."

*John Dory sighs* "Well there has to be some way to get up there."

*Poppy and Cosmo gasp as they turn around to face a slightly ruined Shadow Village* "Of course there's a way! If we get the help of the trolls here, they can probably built a catapult or something to get us into the portal!"

*Branch snaps his fingers* "Good idea!"

*Poppy and Viva look at the  giant mushroom pedestal and climb on top of it, desperate to get the citezens attention. Unaware that they arent the Angst Sisters, the trolls scream*

"The Angst Sisters?! Why are they here?!"

"Please dont hurt us..! Again, at least.."

"N-no! We aren't the Angst Sisters..!"

*Cosmo and Comet raise their katanas which illuminate a light, getting the trolls attention*

"They aren't the Angst Sisters. I know they look like them. But these two trolls are the sweetest and most caring ever.! Everything the Angst Sisters arent—."

"This is Poppy and Viva. They're from a different dimension, where everything is peaceful. They aren't gonna hurt us, in fact, they already did so much for us. And if you listen to them long enough to hear, you'll realize it's our turn to help them..!"

*Poppy and Viva nod, knowing what they have to do*

"Listen! The Angst Sisters have gone through that portal into our dimension and are planning on hurting everyone we love..! And we can't let them do that. Which is why we need your help to get up to that portal so we can stop them..!"

*Listening to their plea, the trolls of Shadow Village understand their situation, but are unable to help*

"Well, we'd like to help you, but we can't"

*Viva softly gasps* "Why..?"

"Well, the Angst Sisters are a pair of cold-hearted jerks.."

*Spruce and Branch whisper* "We figured that out.."

"And they do is get rid of everything they don't like and we love. Not to mention how much they demotivate us with their... rather harsh words..."