Chapter 3

~During the Cake-Making Contest, Branch attempts to get Poppy's attention but bumps into Floyd~

"Wha-? Oh! Branch! What's going on, lil bro? And whats with the book?"

"Thats the thing, Floyd. I wanna tell you something. There this-."

"Is it about Poppy and Viva? Cause I've been noticing it too"

*Branch's ears perk up when he hears this*

"Finally, someone else is noticing! But that's not the only reason I wanted to talk. One of the Trolls here told me that there's some sort of strange gem in Pop Village and its said to be dangerous. But thats all I know."

"Really? What does it do?"

"Well, apparently it can give you the power to travel through different dimensions."

"Seriously? Thats cool..! And a little scary. Who told you this?"

"It was—."

*Branch pointed at the chair by the biggest cake, but there was no troll sitting there anymore*

"N-N-No! I swear there was a—."

*Floyd chuckles and puts his arm over his shoulder*

"It's okay, Branch. I believe you."

*Clay is going through each of the cakes deciding who the winner should be (and deciding who to sneak a slice from)*

"Wow, these are all delicio—ermm—I mean great looking cakes! But there can only be one winner. And I choose—."

*Suddenly, his eyes fall onto the mystery Troll's cake, who's said to have disappeared*

"Woah... whoever made this masterpiece wins..!"

"Where did they go..?"

*Soon Poppy speaks up, humbly snatching the mic from Clay*

"Abuh—."

"Thanks guys for participating..! The winner was supposed to be whoever was sitting there, but I guess they're gone.. Oh well! Cake for everyone..!"

*All the Trolls (especially Clay) cheer and dive into the cake, and absolutely destroying it*

*Viva puts one hand on her hip and chuckles lightly*

"Wow, Poppy. Your Troll friends here sure love partying. Of course I personally think that the way I host fun events like this are superior..! But it's cute that you're trying..!"

*Poppy makes a crooked smile as her eye twitches in slight annoyance. Then she releases a stifled chuckle*

"Hehe, THANK YOU for that contribution, Viva. But the way that I do things is how I like doing things..!
*under her breath* it's not like you're queen.."

"Thats good! But don't you think you could make things more fun? Y'know, since its what Trolls LOVE having?! Fun?!"

"Well, VIVA, I don't think you have the right to tell me how to queen..! Not like you're the queen of Pop Village, are you?!"

*Suddenly, the two get into a heated argument, right in front of their friends*

"Ugh! How I help my friends and make things fun is NOT your business, Viva!"

"Yeah it is! Im your sister, remember?! And if I were you, I'd sharpen it down on the tone. Wouldn't want someone to start a problem because some troll said something she regrets?!"

*All the Trolls and Brozone just stare in shock and disbelief, and finally, Branch speaks up*

"You guys, stop! This is what I'm talking about; you guys are so wrapped up in spending every minute together you're fighting over the smallest stuff..!"

*Poppy and Viva both make their backs face each other, cross their arms, and make their heads tilt up, scowling at each other*

"And anyways, I have something important to tell you guys..."

*Branch motions for the Pop Sisters and his brothers to follow him*

"One of the Trolls here told me about some sort of Holo-Gem. They said it can give you the ability to travel into different dimensions"

*Spruce scoffs* "Different dimensions? Please.."

"No I'm serious!  There's a Holo-Gem somewhere..!"

"Branch, I love ya, but a Holo-Gem? What even is that? And even if it was here where would we— W-Woah..!"

*Viva trips on something purple but she gets up to see thats it's...*

"What...? What is that"

*Poppy's eyes light up, her looking intrigued*

"....The Holo-Gem, maybe..?"

*Branch's eyes light up too* "I knew it was real

*Branch's eyes light up too* "I knew it was real..! But..what do we do with it?"

*The other brothers peer down at it*

*Clay stares at it intensely* "Not sure..what do you do with an inter- dimensional traveling gemstone device thingy?"

*Suddenly, a troll comes running at them, in hope's of taking the gem away before a portal open*

"DON'T TOUCH THAT..! YOU COULD OPEN A PORTAL..!"

*The group backs away in shock and stares in disbelief, then finally after a good 30 seconds, Poppy speaks up*

"Who are you..?"

*Branch comes to a realization* "Wait a minute, you're the mystery troll from earlier! Don't you remember, John Dory?"

"I was mostly paying attention to the cake, but yes! Who even are you..?"

*The mystery troll removes their hood*

"I'm...."

~~~~~~~