10;

Jake and heeseung haven't spoke since that night. The morning after everything turned weirdly awkward and it was like the older was avoiding him. No matter how many times Jake tried to ask the older to have there ramen night he always had an excuse. Hence why Jake has decided to confide in Jungwon.

"I don't understand" Jungwon sat bored on jakes bed uninterested in the mini rant Jake was yapping about.

"Let me get this straight yall cried about arguing with each other and now he's avoiding you" Jake coughed embarrassment washing over him.

"Well when you say it like that it sounds stupid" Jake groaned chucking himself on the bed next to Jungwon ignoring the leaders yelp of protest.

"Yous are so dense" Jake made an offended sound at the leader watching as he stood up with a grunt. Jungwon ignored him cracking his back.

"Just start making moves on him or better make him jealous" Jake shut his eyes trying to refrain himself from rolling them at the stupid suggestion.

"Why would he even get jealous" Jake mumbled.

"Jake don't be stupid he clearly likes you" Jakes brain stopped working. He flushed freezing not even realising that the younger had left the room. He shook his head trying to get his heart back to normal. Heeseung hyung liking me? No way!

He thought for a minute before flinching in surprise when his room door was opened and sunghoon peaked his head round with a smile.

"Mario kart?" Jake immediately jumped up with a grin following the taller down the hall already forgetting the dilemma he was having.

When it came to games. Any sort everyone knew Jake was competitive so it's no surprise ten minutes later that the dorm was filled with loud shouts as sunghoon and Jake played mario kart. Jungwon and Niki were sat on the the couch watching in amusement as Jake lost for the third time. Jake slumped forward with a scream falling forward so his forhead was against the carpet that was currently hurting his knees.

"Your so shit!" Sunghoon cackled. Jake snapped his head towards him with a glare and yelped when the taller slapped him full force on his ass.

"Shut up bitch I haven't played in ages" Jake huffed sitting back up on his knees flinching in surprise when he caught heeseungs eyes who were watching him from the seat next to him. Squinting his eyes he noticed he wasn't looking at Jake but sunghoons hand that was currently around Jakes waist jostling him as mocked his driving skills.

Make him jealous .. thank you Jungwon

Turning to sunghoon with a mischievous glint Jake tackled the older smiling when he heard Niki and Jungwon laugh.

The two tussled around the ground like two five year olds and Jake straddled the tallers lap when he lay flat on his back. Sunghoon not noticing the position they where in continued to tickle Jake grabbing him by his waist. Jake laughed giggling as he tried to pry the hands off him.

"Stop it your gonna hurt someone" Jake and sunghoon froze. Sunghoon blushing in embarrassment and Jake blushing from the rough sound of heeseungs voice. Sliding off sunghoons lap he met jungwon's eyes who gave him a cheeky wink.

Jake turned to the older noticing heeseungs jaw clenched and hooded eyes. He tried to hide the grin that was creeping up to his face by grabbing sunghoon by the hair roughing it up.

"The only one hurt is mr Ice prince" Jake giggled pulling his hand back when sunghoon tried to grab it with a huff.

"I said enough jaeyun-ah" Jake rolled his eyes starting to get pissed off and excited at the same time.