6;

practice wasn't any better, Jake could tell that all the members were on edge with him. None have even tried to speak to him the only one that seemed to care was the younger members, Jake made sure to apologise to all of them except heeseung and sunghoon. He had bowed his head and apologised the same way he did to Jungwon inside the car ride to the company and Jake was grateful when sunoo and niki just gave him a pat and told him not to do it again. Jay was obviously still angry but he wasn't sending Jake glares every time he looked at him now it was just weird glances that Jake tried to avoid.

Jake was currently stretching in the practice room. He raked his eyes over watching as the members messed about and was laughing with each other, heeseung was standing further away from the group. Jake could tell he was in a horrible mood, he hadn't smiled the whole day and sunghoon wasn't any different he sat next to the eldest member them both talking about something with deep frowns. 

Before Jake could question it he felt someone grab his shoulders and he yelped in surprise, "Yoi hyung its just me," Jungwon had a cheeky smile on his face looking down at Jake in his crouching position. 

Jake was confused to why the leader was treating him so nicely, he made a massive mistake and Jungwon is acting like he hasn't even done anything and Jake is worried that if Jungwon continues acting nice to him he'll get in trouble from heeseung.

"Hyung can we speak," Jake knew it was coming sooner or later but he could only sigh and droop his head letting Jungwon drag him by the arm into one of the storage cupboards. 

"Do we need to speak in here?" Jake let out a giggle when he heard Jungwon thump his head letting out a hiss too much like a cat sound.

"Hyung im gay." Jake froze turning to look at the leader who had bright red cheeks but a huge grin. 

"W-what? why are you telling me this?" Jake widend his eyes when Jungwon looked at him with a small smile. Oh no, don't say the younger likes him.

"S-sorry Jungwon I don't see you like that," Jake was starting to feel flustered trying to back out but before he could Jungwon grabbed him by the arm.

"No you idiot I don't like you," there was a scowl in his tone and Jake sighed relief putting a hand on his chest. 

"I know your gay to and that's why you've been acting like this," Jake froze feeling himself heat up with embarrassment.

"What how?" Jake looked at Jungwon with a concerned face, was he that obvious? before Jake could panic Jungwon pulled him into a hug. 

"I want you to know that there's nothing wrong and us gays need to stick together hyung," Jungwon looked at Jake with hopeful eyes and Jake felt a huge smile make its way onto his face pulling Jungwon in for a bigger hug. They both let out giggles. At least Jake wasn't alone now. 

"So jay?" Jake raised a mischievous eyebrow prodding at the youngers ribs. Jungwon spluttered and raised his eyebrows back. 

"Heeseung?" this time it was jakes turn to cough in embarrassment, both their cheeks were bright red.

"JUNGWON JAKE PRACTICE!" Jake and Jungwon quickly scrambled out the room when they heard heeseungs voice echo through the practice room. They looked up and saw all the members looking at them questionably. 

Jungwon and jakes faces red as they came out a storage closet definitely isn't suspicious. they both avoided eye contact with each other and Jungwon let out a loud giggle when he saw Jake storming over to his bag with a bright red face after facing heeseung. 

heeseung could help but look between the two with confusion. "What they hell were yous doing?" heeseung is glad niki asked the question, he wanted to know for himself, he looked between Jake and Jungwon as they gave out little coughs looking at each other. 

"I was just scolding Jake that's all," it was a plain lie anyone could see it. 

"Did you spank him or something he's bright red," Jake choked on his water turning to glare at the now laughing maknae. 

"Niki!!" Jungwon picked up his slider chucking it at the younger with full force and everyone let out laughs when niki fell dramatically to the floor.

"there's nothing there to slap," Jake looked at jay with a offended look on his face, heeseung just gave a tight lipped smile watching as everyone got along, sunghoon was now laughing his ass off as Jake gave jay the middle finger.

There was something definitely going on thought heeseung. 

Jake huffed leaning against the mirror, they had been praticing for hours now and Jake felt like his legs were going to fall off. He watched as the members copied him and chucked themselves down on the ground heaving and huffing. He felt his body sag out with relief when the staff and choreographers finally said well down and gave them all a clap indicating that practice was done. 

He couldn't wait to get back home and sleep, today has been crazy with practice and with jungwon. Speak of the devil. Jake watched as jungwon slid up next to him putting his sweaty head on jakes equally sweaty shoulder. 

"Remember wgmst," Jake looked at jungwon like had grown two head, what the fuck was the cat on to say something like that, Jake tilted his head in confusion when jungwon looked up with him with a glint in his eyes. 

"We gays must stick together," Jake coughed his water spluttering turning to look at jungwon while coughing.

"Can you be quiet!" once Jake finally recovered from his coughing fit he sent Jungwon a glare to which the leader gave a thumbs up. Grabbing his stuff he huffed when Jungwon latched his arms onto his, he didn't mean literally stick together? did he? He was so in his head he didn't even notice the members sending them weird looks.

"Hyung I think heeseung is jealous," jungwon gave him a cheeky smile before letting out a short oof when Jake elbowed him. 

"can you stop feeding my delusions," jungwon just rolled his eyes following him out the practice room and into the company car. 

"Fine but me and you need to make a plan, operation get our mans," Jake gave snort looking at jungwon when he slid into the seat next to him, both quickly shut up when the members started filling the van.