Chapter 17

Author's POV

Party is over now, they enjoyed it whole heartedly, everything went well and now Jungkook and Y/n are telling a story to Jun who is listening to them fondly from past 30 minutes but is not ready to sleep right now!

Y/n: Babie~ Sleep na~ I'm tiredd uff~ (She complained cutely making Jun and Jungkook smile)

Jun: Eomm--- I-- I mean unnie-- (He was hesitating but Y/n interferece)

Y/n: Call me Eomma from now on hmm! (Jun nodded while smiling and hugged her before planting a sweet kiss on her cheeks)

Jungkook: Haww Kiss!? only for your Eomma what about your Appa? (He said being offended)

Y/n: Huh!? obviously the kiss is only for me! Why are you jealous huh? Jun always kisses you, and you also enjoyed this on daily basis, now it's only for me. 

Jungkook: Huh? Oh Hello Madam, Jun is my son and he will kiss his Appa!!!

Y/n: Hii Sir wake up!! Jun is also my son now, and he will kiss his Eomma only,... (she said teasingly and like a defeated child Jungkook pouted and turned his attention towards Jun who was already Done with their bickering)

Jun: Here Appa I kissed u too, now lemme sleep, u guys are soo loudd uffff. (He said dramatically)

Y/n: ohhh realllyy...???? (She looked at Jungkook before nodding and both of them started tickling the 5 years old kid)

Jun: ahahahhahaha... Eom-- ahahah- app-aa ahahhahaha this is hahaha not fairrrr hahahah...

Y/n: everything is fair in love my boi~~ 

And with that Jun slept happily, leaving the parents alone. Jungkook turned towards Y/n before taking her hands in his and fondly caressing them (for sure that gave goosebumps to her but she controlled her blush)   

Jungkook: Y/n I... I (he paused and looked up and stared deeply in her eyes) *sigh* 

I LOVE YOU Y/N...

I know it's a lot for you to digest, but I can't I Seriously can't stop myself f-from falling for youu, don't you dare to think that I love you just because you accepted Jun's wish sacrificing everything nooo, hell noo neverr... I... I fell in love with you beforee all this, and if you ask me the reason then I'm I-I'm sorry I'm not sure... there are soo many reason but at the same time I'm unable to count or reveal them whenever my heart questions me! And I'm ready to wait as long as you want... I'm ready.. even if you take days, months, or year I'll be waiting for you.. But I want to reveal an important truth to you... I think the time has came, firstly let's go to my room. (With that he led her towards his room still hand in hand..)

Past (approx 2.5 years ago):-

Everything was messed up in Jungkook's life, whatever he wished for never came into reality he was handling a big ass company all alone without anyone's help, even his uncles rejected to help him knowing that he is just 23 years old at that time. So in conclusion he was alone there was no one for him "no one". His company was going good, people know him, he is famous, but they doesn't know about his mental health at all which is nearly fucked up, he just want to end this shit and that's all was going on in his mind making him stressed and with this stress he was driving recklessly without caring about himself, but suddenly out of sudden a small kid came in front of his car and he pulled the breaks with a jerk and quickly removed his seatbelt and went out to check on that kid.