Chapter 9

Y/n's POV

I slowly opened my eyes feeling a bad head ache and my body is aching too. I was looking around this unknown room and sat on the bed but due to my sudden move I guess I woke someone up who was sitting on the floor whole time and I didn't even noticed, when he looked up my body relaxed that it's Jungkook. So it means I'm at his house.

Jungkook: Y-Y/n! You okay? How are you feeling right now? (He asked keeping his hands on her for-head in attempt to check her temperature)

Y/n: Oh! I'm fine, what happened to me?

Jungkook: What happened?? Why can't Can't you even take care of yourself?? You- you fainted in the school while having the lunch and doctor said because of your allergy to peanuts you fainted and you already have fever so it got worse. Now tell me why you didn't take care of yourself huh? How come you got fever, you were fine till yesterday then how?? why are you soo careless huh------

Y/n: Will you let me open my mouth? (Her voice was reflecting tiredness, very different from her original self)

Jungkook: S-sorry! (Looking at her expression he can tell she is not fine at all. It's like a 360 degree turn of her personality from bubbly to calm. He cursed himself for lashing out on the delicate girl in front of him)

Y/n: can you please give me some water? I'm thirsty (He immediately nodded and quickly gave her water from the night stand) Thank you! And I'm so sorry for troubling you this much. I guess that sandwich contained peanuts otherwise I wouldn't have touched it. I'm sorry for not taking care of my heath.

That's why I hate when I get sick, I feel soo weak than I don't even want to leave his bed but I can't trouble him more and Tannie also needs me. AAH! Your life sucks Y/n!

Jungkook: No need to say sorry! But from next time please take care of your health. You don't know I got hella scared when I saw you fainting, please it's a request don't ever do it again.. I can't handle---

Jun: Y/NIEE‼ (Damn his shout was loud for sure, as soon as he wake up from his sleep and found Y/n sitting with his Appa he just ran towards her and hug her tightly)

Ommo I didn't saw him and why was he even sleeping in the couch on first place? As soon as he saw me he ran and jumped on my lap hugging me tightly, not gonna lie the sudden hug made me hiss but thank god Jun didn't noticed.

Jun: I-I-I am s-sorry. (His tears left as he buried his face more on her chest finding the comfort he didn't find even in his father's embrace)

For what is he apologizing for?? I looked at Jungkook confused but he was also confuse like me, he was about to pull Jun from me but I stopped him!

Me: J-Jun, I'm fine, see I'm totally fine, stop crying my love p-please,... it hurts me soo much,.... p-please baby don't cry,...... your Y/nie doesn't have any energy today! S-sorry!

//She teared up after whispering the last line, and a sob left from her mouth not because she felt pain or something but firstly cause she is not being able to handle Jun and secondly her health is disbalancing her emotional stability. She definitely can't see a single tear on his eyes, then watching him crying and saying sorry to her was stabbing her heart more//

I can't see both of them crying, my heart is bleeding looking at them crying and I am not doing anything. I'm feeling so emotional as well but it's not the right time to lose control over your emotions Jungkook. Right now both of them needs me. But Y/n's next movement made my body froze. S-she threw herself on me with Jun still hugging her tightly and that sudden force was not predictable so my body got unstable but I soon sat straight with them in my arms. I also wrapped my arms around both of them securely and let them cry till they feel better. My legs were still on the ground so I carefully took Y/n on my lap and Jun was already in her lap, to make her comfortable with the position, my left hand was wrapped around Y/n's back caressing her waist lightly and right was around Jun's back. I sat comfortably on bed and let both of them lean on me more.