Chapter 11

Author's POV

Taehyung and Y/n were settled on the couch, Mrs. Han went to bring some snacks for Tae and Jungkook went to drop Jun in his room with Yeontan.

Tae: Why were you not receiving my calls huh?? You know how much I was worried for you?? I told you many times don't be careless nall but no you being yourself always forgetting about your health and doing whatever comes in your little brain!! What if you were not in school and these people were not their to help you huh? what would have happened aahh!! You are making me soo angry Y/n.. I'm disappointed on you! In our last meet what I said you remembered?? *Y/n nodded looking down the whole time* Still?? And you are telling me yesterday night that you got sick nall but you are totally fine?? from which angle you are looking fine huh?? 

(Even though Taehyung was scolding her but his tone was never loud yet it was deep, he was hurt and on the other side Y/n was silently crying, she knows that he was hella worried for her that's why he was showing his angry side.. She let out a whimper as soon as she hears that he is disappointed on her, being a big brother he too loves his sister so he calmed himself down before hugging her in a koala style, yes that's how they used to hug each other after any conflict.)

Y/n: I-I am s-so sorry Oppa! I will never do this again. I promise!! B-but please don't say you are disappointed on me! P-please it hurts. I-I---

Tae: Shhh.. Giggles, my cutie stop. Stop crying p-please... It hurts your oppa! Please. (He was continuously caressing her hairs not knowing someone was looking at them from afar)

Tae: Giggles~ Shuu nowww~ you want me to go or what?? (She immediately denied and hugged him more tightly)

Y/n: N-no I will not cry... Don't go I missed you soo much!! 

Tae: I missed you more okayy! 

They stayed in each other's embrace till Mrs. Han came back with snacks and juice for both of them..

Mrs. Han: Tae! here take this you might be hungry and Y/n you too have some juice.

What's wrong with Mrs, Han why is she giving this much special treatment to him??  I can't even hear anything from upstairs, the way they are hugging seems like their bond is strong. Is he Y/n's boyfriend? or long distance friend? or..... husband-- No!! No!! Think positive Jungkook!! But it's not their private area for being romantic ufff!!! They didn't even cared about the innocent Jun and Yeontan when they hugged each other at the main gate. But right now I need to look after Y/n she has cried a lot because of this Jerk! 

Tae: Here drink this and let's go! (He said while passing the juice towards Y/n)

Jungkook: What!!?? Noo! She is not going anywhere with you!! 

Tae: and who are you to her?? 

Jungkook: I'm her f-friend okay! and I have taken responsibility of taking care of her till she gets perfectly well and for that she will be staying with me in my house.

Tae: Oh!! But how can I trust you? after all you are a man and my Y/n is so beautiful that anyone can get hypnotized by her beauty and can-------

Y/n: Oppa-----

Tae: Wait Y/n let me speak. (His overprotectiveness brother mode is on) 

Tae: So where was I? Yeah! You already have a son and wife so take care of them, I'm here for her.

Jungkook: And why should I trust you?? Y/n will stay with me!

Tae: Noo! Stay.Away.from.her!!

Jungkook: And.Why.Should.I.Listen.To.You??