46. Maharani Sunaina🔥

Revised schedule : Monday and Friday

16+ update!

Ranveer POV

"You both are married now. Stay blessed!" She declared, and we both cast a glance at each other.

The beam on Chitra's begulling face was pacifying me. The old Priestess, started trudging towards the exterior alcove, and both of us trailed her.

She halted, and the portrait was nigh. All of us astray for a few minutes, to feel the bygone era of Maharani Sunaina. Her aura felt indomitable.
Her fervent eyes evoked a sense of paramountcy, in the ambience.

"I was the wife of the Priest of Kashi, when the King of Kashi, was blessed with a daughter, Princess Sunaina. Since childhood, she was fascinated by the masculine activities, far more than the feminine ones. Though she had mastered nearly every realm of pursuits, from fencing to cookery, her chief arena was prepollency.
She was the ideal Queen, whom any province could desire to have, that was why, Maharaj Uday of Vijaygarh, proposed to her, and she accepted the alliance willingly.
She was an ardent devotee of Mata Parvati, and this was her real strength. Mata protected her from all evil, but when the influence of ominous entities and flagitious activities transcended all limits, she was blessed to give birth to a son, who would be able to put an end to these pernicious forces."

The old lady chronicled the incentivising memoir of Maharani Sunaina - mother of Raghav bhaiya. Fresh warm tears accumulated at the edge of her crinkled eyelids. Chitra strolled to stand before her, and wiped her tears off, gently and lovingly.

"May Mata bless you with all the happiness, my children. Tonight is your union night."

She proclaimed, in her shaky and unclear voice, and Chitra lowered her timid gaze, listening to the last words uttered by her.

"Embrace each other, surrender yourselves to each other. Marriage is not just about physical union, come so close that your souls unite to become one."

She asserted, caressing Chitra's shoulder leisurely, with her weak and wrinkled hands.

Both of us greeted her again, before leaving the enigmatic premises of the temple, and came back to our chamber, through the secret passageway.

"Chitra, take some rest. Let me change and visit Samrat once. He might be looking for me. I can't let him doubt us."

I avowed, pecking Chitra's hairline partition, where the vermillion of my name was stowed. She blushed, and her tubby cheeks turned crimson.

I bit on my lower lip, to control my urge, to smash those beautiful plumpy pink lips, who were pouted, at this juncture.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chitra POV

Keeping my knees close to my chest, and veil covering my petite figure, I was waiting for my husband, on our bed, that was decorated by me only.

We couldn't let anyone know who I was, so to keep it private, I preferred staying inside his chamber, for the entire day, but I wanted to have an unforgettable enchanting experience, so I furbelowed the bed with shimmers, and bedecked it with untainted redolent flowers.

The entire chamber was filled with the enthralling fragrance of jasmine, roses, lavenders and lilacs. I had embellished the couches, tables and even the walls elegantly.

I had been waiting for this night since I had finished reading the Kamasutra. I was lost in my dreamland, and I heard faded footsteps coming closer to the chamber. I stiffened myself a little, and tried to sneak peek through the veil. It was him!